Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 07-22-2013, 04:27 PM   #881
Just started!

OVR: 1
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I'll play anything my gt is Trust sK
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #882
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

All of the real ballers add my gt fistycuffs102. I play legit no cheesing.
Old 07-27-2013, 10:21 AM   #883
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Be very cautious accepting friend requests from YoboyTrey.. He sends you random game invites without asking and bugs you to death about joining your league, even though I told him I'm not in any 100 times. He's one of those fake SIM guys that want you to shoot contested jumpers and score very little in the paint.

He kept his hand up while guarding everyone, so I blew past him and got to the rim on most possessions. He also kept doing this annoying side to side dribble with every player to get me off balance for jumpers. Another thing he said was I abused the B button after this nasty step back jumper with Kyrie. I can tell he was in one of those silly leagues with 200 rules, I used to be the same way until I started playing with better players.

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 07-27-2013 at 12:14 PM.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:06 AM   #884
Rookie

opaperplanez's Arena

PSN : oPaperPlanez
Team(s) : Grizzlies, Celtics, Pacers, Warriors

Im looking to play some very experienced players. Im tired of schooling cheesers online, and having them quit. I play simulation basketball, and Im down for some Team up as well. You guys can invite me whenever, Im usually on all times throughout the day.
Old 07-30-2013, 10:47 AM   #885
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by opaperplanez
PSN : oPaperPlanez
Team(s) : Grizzlies, Celtics, Pacers, Warriors

Im looking to play some very experienced players. Im tired of schooling cheesers online, and having them quit. I play simulation basketball, and Im down for some Team up as well. You guys can invite me whenever, Im usually on all times throughout the day.
Hey I'll get at ya later planez, have some good sim opponents on PS3 I can hook you up with. PSN-chris11sg

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-31-2013, 03:14 AM   #886
Knicks/Jets/Yankees

ThatKidNamedTae's Arena

OVR: 1

Gamertag:ThatKidNamedTae
Team: Knicks/Wizards
Record:261-19

Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
2/22/2015

Just wanted to mark this as the day the acquisition of Kendrick Perkins sparked a debate about stacking your team.
Old 08-01-2013, 02:56 AM   #887
MVP

OkayC's Arena

Gamertag: cap2win

team: any team, because i really don't play online besides quick team up occasionally.

I don't play online much, i haven't really played anything outside of mycareer in a while, so im a little rusty(bad) at quick matches. but even if i get blown out, or barely win I'll play sim, and am only in it to to have fun win or lose.

Forgot to mention, i do play off ball d sometimes. But i mostly play on ball because

A. i like playing on ball D

B. i don't trust the cpu

Last edited by OkayC; 08-01-2013 at 03:04 AM.
Old 08-03-2013, 07:14 PM   #888
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

PSN: JerzeyReign

I will use any team. I really want to record the game so I can put some sim gameplay out there in youtube land.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »