Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 08-05-2013, 06:17 PM   #889
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
PSN: JerzeyReign

I will use any team. I really want to record the game so I can put some sim gameplay out there in youtube land.
Man good to see you got your PS3 back, I'll get at ya later so we can get some games in and hook you up with some more sim ballers.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg
Old 08-05-2013, 06:18 PM   #890
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justwar
Ps3 player here... Justwar23 I'm from Louisville KY I usually suck, I've not really found a team yet that I can feel comfortable running with online, maybe its who i'm playing. Most people just kill me on the 3's.
Ok cool, wasn't sure where your friend request was coming from lol. Hopefully we can get some games in today too.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Old 08-06-2013, 02:46 AM   #891
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Myself vs. OS user JustWar (GG boss man)

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-07-2013, 03:08 AM   #892
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

psn: tetoleetd2

looking for people to play right now. im usually on late at night but i get on during the day too.

teams: the only team i have a lot of experience using is the warriors but ill use any team to get even matchups.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:00 PM   #893
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

I got some gameplay i'm gonna post when i get a chance of me TheBluprint09 and DX679 last night, Knicks vs Raptors. I don't use the Knicks at all so the game was a little rough finding good shots, but good gameplay though.
Old 08-09-2013, 01:27 PM   #894
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

I just want to say this thread is a game saver! Met so many great sims on PS3 that I never knew existed! On that same note please guys, read the title. I've ran across a few from this thread that hasn't lived up to the sim standard. Lets help each other make SimNation stronger and give tips to those to who are striving to become more sim.

PSN-chris11sg

Old 08-10-2013, 02:25 AM   #895
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris11sg
I just want to say this thread is a game saver! Met so many great sims on PS3 that I never knew existed! On that same note please guys, read the title. I've ran across a few from this thread that hasn't lived up to the sim standard. Lets help each other make SimNation stronger and give tips to those to who are striving to become more sim.

PSN-chris11sg
i added you awhile ago but we havent played yet. we gotta play sometime, you seem to have a good rep around here
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-10-2013, 08:39 PM   #896
Rookie

OVR: 4

Gamertag: SkylerC989
Play with pretty much anybody, just looking for fun games

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »