Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-04-2013, 07:13 PM   #985
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Haha no.

When he makes that ridiculous full court shot lol. I like how he acts like nothing happened after that. I have yet to score a full court shot like that on 2K13. Nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-04-2013, 07:49 PM   #986
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Add me Coach SkylerC989 both systems
Old 09-04-2013, 07:55 PM   #987
Rookie

Man me and @chris11sg just played 3 epic games, and it reminds me of the 09 playoffs with the bulls and celtics 4 ot games, it seems like all of our games are won by 1 or 2 points!!!
Old 09-04-2013, 08:27 PM   #988
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler Cohen
Man me and @chris11sg just played 3 epic games, and it reminds me of the 09 playoffs with the bulls and celtics 4 ot games, it seems like all of our games are won by 1 or 2 points!!!
Man that was EPIC!!!!! Great games Sky, I don't mind losing 2 out of 3 to a sim gamer any day! It's all about good ball getting played!!!

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg
Old 09-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #989
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyler Cohen
I swear its so many cry babies on this site. I don't think 1-3-1 is cheese if you use it occasionally, every move in the game can be cheese if you abuse it. Every zone defense has its pros and cons. In my gameplay i just like to play straight up ball and be as realistic as I can be without abusing moves. I was playing some guy yesterday and I was winning, I went into 1-3-1 for one play then he quit and sent me a message saying I was cheesing, I don't see how but whatever. I'll play whoever but some people in this thread are guilty of doing the things they get on others for doing so thats why I say just play how you play, you can't expect every person you play, to play just like you. Just Sayin, and I am SIM by the way.
SPOKEN LIKE A CHEESER.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:36 PM   #990
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11
I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Th...

Quote:
Originally Posted by EASTS2k
SPOKEN LIKE A CHEESER.
Somebody get the rope.....

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg
Old 09-04-2013, 11:30 PM   #991
Rookie

Chris we gotta record some of our games
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2013, 10:59 AM   #992
Rookie

OVR: 0

System:Xbox 360 (for now), Xbox One (starting november 22nd)

GT: LONGBEACHNUPE

Team: Blazers, Spurs, Clippers

Living in: Seattle

Desperate to find sim players after getting frustrated with random online games.. I've never posted to this site so I look forward to hooking up with some skilled players... holla back!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »