Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-02-2013, 07:08 PM   #1033
Pro

OVR: 3
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Still have some spots open in my SIM PS3 OA. 10 minute quarters, good group of guys. PM me if interested!
Old 10-02-2013, 08:42 PM   #1034
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
I wish this thread was a real time online chat room, cause we could the use it as an OS lobby.
No sh%&........my sentiments exactly....

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

--- 12 min/HOF/Sim ---
GT: Rap Junkie951 // PSN: Crown_n_Smoke
Old 10-02-2013, 08:44 PM   #1035
Banned

OVR: 5

Hey guys, I have a question regarding team up mode/online in general.

I am really fascinated by this mode, however, for every 1 good game there are 10 bad ones. You all know what I mean. Is it possible to play this mode with friends? Sorry if this is an idiotic question. By no means am I new to 2k, just new to playing team up mode.

I just had a game where I was on the 76ers at PF. I had the second highest team grade (A-), had 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, and a block...BUT, they only passed me the ball TWICE the whole game, and I had 4 points on 3 FG attempts. But the thing is, I had a lot of fun trying to make an impact as one player, just wish I could play with smarter players.

So, how do we play team up together?

Might as well add that if anyone wants to play some solid games online, feel free to friend me on 360. I use the Bucks for head to head. GT- Exogenesis33

Last edited by Exogenesis33; 10-02-2013 at 08:48 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-02-2013, 11:33 PM   #1036
Rookie

OVR: 1

Looking for sim gms, add me

Psn: cmjones

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Old 10-03-2013, 12:05 AM   #1037
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exogenesis33
Hey guys, I have a question regarding team up mode/online in general.

I am really fascinated by this mode, however, for every 1 good game there are 10 bad ones. You all know what I mean. Is it possible to play this mode with friends? Sorry if this is an idiotic question. By no means am I new to 2k, just new to playing team up mode.

I just had a game where I was on the 76ers at PF. I had the second highest team grade (A-), had 9 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 steals, and a block...BUT, they only passed me the ball TWICE the whole game, and I had 4 points on 3 FG attempts. But the thing is, I had a lot of fun trying to make an impact as one player, just wish I could play with smarter players.

So, how do we play team up together?

Might as well add that if anyone wants to play some solid games online, feel free to friend me on 360. I use the Bucks for head to head. GT- Exogenesis33
Try crew mode out. We are looking for some more guys so we can do 5v5. You can use your myplayer. We are looking for shooters, but we can use any position.
Old 10-03-2013, 07:58 AM   #1038
MVP

OVR: 4

my copy of nba2k14 is arriving tomorrow....damn you lot over the pond who get it early lol. never played online before but looking for some UK Xbox heads to play against

my GT is kamackeris.....hit me up !!
Old 10-03-2013, 07:30 PM   #1039
Rookie

OVR: 3

Always looking for evening SIM games. GT on Xbox is cvandy25
Old 10-03-2013, 09:04 PM   #1040
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Always looking for a match, unfortunately its always late night PST... usually after 9pm if not later than that.

XBL: JW55 NBA2K

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »