Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-10-2013, 03:08 PM   #1113
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostf4cekhila1234
didn't see the format just dropped my tag

ghostf4cekhila1
knicks,nets,rockets,mavericks,warriors,bulls
NEW YORK
OH yeah im on xbox360
Old 11-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #1114
Rookie

BoyWondamus's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

GT: BoyWondamus
360/PS3 Name: 360
Team you usually run with: Jazz, 97 Jazz or Pacers
Where you are located: Sandy, UT
Old 11-17-2013, 04:09 AM   #1115
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm sticking with current gen for a while, anyone on the same boat can add me.
GT: DX679
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-17-2013, 04:21 AM   #1116
Rookie

Finess's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moor
Just played a guy who had 400+wins and 29 losses...He picked the Warriors and I smashed him with the Pacers...Amazingly, the guy wasn't cheese at all and he didn't quit even though I was up 15-17 points for most of the game....
Don't feel too excited, that 400+ win could very well have been easily obtained with the VC glitch.
Old 11-29-2013, 09:20 PM   #1117
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianPowwwa
I'm sticking with current gen for a while, anyone on the same boat can add me.
GT: DX679

Valid sim player^^^^
Old 12-09-2013, 03:37 AM   #1118
Banned

If you guys are looking for a real SIM league for PS3 let me know. Must have groupme. Rules are as follows...

Offense

1. Max 30 shots for one player in regulation (5 for each additional OT)
2. Run plays (Not necessary on every posession, but it is encouraged and will also make scoring a lot easier)
3. You may push the break with either PG, SG however no cherry picking and MAY NOT pass ahead until you cross halfcourt with the ball.
4. PIP limit at 60% including FB
5. 3PT shot limit at 25

Defense

1. ON Ball Defense must be played at all times
2. Zone is allowed in spots, but not for an entire games
3. You may press with just the point guard, but no full court pressure as a team unless trailing by double digits in the 4th qtr
4. No quitting. We all play to have fun, and sometimes getting blown out isn't, we all have been there. However, it is disrespectful to your opponenet and unacceptable to ever quit under any circumstances.

CONSTANT ABUSE OF RULES GETS A SIM LOSS ON NEXT GAME

***Free Agency

We will have 1 open team that are considered free agent team which is the Brooklyn NETS. Once a team reaches 10, 20, 30 games played they are allowed to swap one player (+2 OVR) via trade. This will be your free agent pick up for that period. For example: Dropping a 70 OVR player, the most you can pick up is 72 OVR. (within salary)

We have only 2 open teams. MUST BE ACTIVE!!! Email me at [email protected] or at groupme JLOCO same email.
Old 12-23-2013, 02:41 PM   #1119
Rookie

OVR: 2

GT= Grimxaz
For good sim games

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Click here to watch something funny (2K14)
Old 01-02-2014, 11:46 PM   #1120
MVP

tetoleetd's Arena

OVR: 8

Format - PS3
PS3 name - tetoleetd2
Run with - ill use any team, favorite team is the warriors though

ive only had 2k14 since christmas so im still learning the game. just looking for some sim people to play with as i gain more experience with the game. i am a sim player. i play on ball man to man D(occasional zone if you are really kicking my butt). i get different players involved and look for good shots. if you want to play me please dont be cheesy.

looking for games tonight.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »