Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-19-2011, 11:31 AM   #113
Pro

44drob's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

any decent 2kers on here add me on psn : Daz-Dat-Ahh_55

i have a mic to ....

Format
360/PS3 Name: Daz-Dat-Ahh_55
Team you usually run with: Thunder and Milwaukee Bucks
Where you are located: Omaha , NE

GLORYERACLOTHING.COM
TRU2THA GAME

Last edited by 44drob; 10-19-2011 at 11:42 AM.
Old 10-19-2011, 07:50 PM   #114
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

we should get an online association going with the legit guys in this thread.
Old 10-19-2011, 08:58 PM   #115
Banned

OVR: 21

I'm usually on from around 9am PST (noon EST) till around 11am PST and then again from 1-2pm PST.

Just shoot me a message on XBL and I'll get back at ya.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2011, 09:05 PM   #116
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
we should get an online association going with the legit guys in this thread.
I'd be on board if the set up wasn't so terrible. The lack of a true flex schedule is a major failure, as well as not having a "who's online" lobby in the mode.

The decision making in terms of online modes this year is utterly atrocious.
Old 10-20-2011, 07:46 AM   #117
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWiLL02
I'd be on board if the set up wasn't so terrible. The lack of a true flex schedule is a major failure, as well as not having a "who's online" lobby in the mode.

The decision making in terms of online modes this year is utterly atrocious.
Very true, but I have gotten into that conversation more than a few times. For what its worth the mode does do some things very well. I would say keep a timer with a manual advance option. But delay the timer at the beginning of the season. Also make the schedule completely flex so guys who are ready to play don't have to wait around. Also add sliders and a reset game option. And the mode would be almost perfect.
Old 10-20-2011, 05:40 PM   #118
Rookie

OVR: 6

System: 360
Gamertag: YouReallyMadHuh
Team: Any

Old 10-20-2011, 07:18 PM   #119
MVP

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
Very true, but I have gotten into that conversation more than a few times. For what its worth the mode does do some things very well. I would say keep a timer with a manual advance option. But delay the timer at the beginning of the season. Also make the schedule completely flex so guys who are ready to play don't have to wait around. Also add sliders and a reset game option. And the mode would be almost perfect.
Sure, it has potential, but at this point it has none of those options and just feels extremely limited.

People are hoping the website launch will save it, but I feel it may take more than that.
Old 10-21-2011, 04:51 AM   #120
Rookie

OVR: 1

Format: 360

Gamertag: SPANGLER 01

Team(s): Clippers, Warriors, Bulls, but my real team is the Lakers (because i'm a true fan), but too many people consider them a form of cheese

I'd love to play some real Sim players online, since running into one randomly is like winning the friggin lottery. I hate cheesers so much that i recently threw out my Fondue set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »