Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-21-2011, 06:40 PM   #145
Banned

OVR: 21
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Marlowe
On the off/on ball D front. As long as the game passes the eye test (ie looks like a TV broadcast of a real game 90% of the time) then I don't have a problem with someone playing off ball. If a guy decides he wants to personally attend to my best player himself the whole game or whatever, more power to him. If I'm seeing centers and power forwards running around like headless chickens and constant random double teams then I have a problem.

As long as the video game looks like basketball I'm cool. A man can play however he wants if thats what the final product looks like.
exactly
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-21-2011, 07:12 PM   #146
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

360 Name: DX679
Team you usually run with: RANDOM
Where you are located: Los Angeles, CA
Old 10-21-2011, 07:15 PM   #147
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
I'm on now if anyone wants a game.

Rematch Chia?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
Lets get this poppin'

Good games Duke, first got d/c in the 1st or 2nd quarter.

Second one was a good close game throughout. 4th qtr saw Marcus Thornton pop off for 4, 3pters, that punk ***. I had no offense with the Nuggets, Lawson played great and dropped 28 or so, Thornton dropped 41 though, a late game offensive rebound by either Hickson or Cousins sealed the game for the Kings who were up 3 or 4 at the time.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #148
Banned

OVR: 10

I'll be on in 10-15 mins if anybody wants a game.
Old 10-21-2011, 07:29 PM   #149
Rookie

OVR: 0

GT=ABY777=Xbox
Team=Orl Magic or any other team
City=Tampa Fl
Old 10-22-2011, 02:28 AM   #150
Rookie

OVR: 3

@chia251 na dude its cool. after thinking it makes you more of a complete defender. the ball travelling the way it does isnt gonna change so its up to me to adapt. much respect sir.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:23 AM   #151
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

anyone up, i got some time to kill in the am.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2011, 11:12 AM   #152
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
Good games Duke, first got d/c in the 1st or 2nd quarter.

Second one was a good close game throughout. 4th qtr saw Marcus Thornton pop off for 4, 3pters, that punk ***. I had no offense with the Nuggets, Lawson played great and dropped 28 or so, Thornton dropped 41 though, a late game offensive rebound by either Hickson or Cousins sealed the game for the Kings who were up 3 or 4 at the time.
Yeah the second one was close. Thornton channeled his inner Kobe in the 4th () and made his only 3's in the 4th quarter. The only reason I won was because of the fact that I was getting rebounds left and right. I cut down on those second chance points after the 1st quarter when Nene was just straight up killin me

Lawson was channeling his inner Iverson lol. Everytime I though I would get a nice lead Lawson would hit a couple of jumpers and bring the lead back to down 1 or 2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »