Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #153
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

PSN- chris11sg
Teams- Knicks, Nuggets, Hawks
Location- Houston, Texas

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg
Old 10-22-2011, 12:36 PM   #154
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I'm on if anyone wants to run.
PSN: xxplosive1984
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/os_scoobysnax/profile
Old 10-22-2011, 12:42 PM   #155
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Off ball is cheese plain and simple, a few guys I've played here will sprint there defender to any cutter getting there before the CPU cutter does. I just really hate how very little fouls get called from all the double teams and help defense. The CPU helper will reach so many time, but there is almost always no foul called. I've played games on 12 minutes and both teams only had 1 foul the entire game.

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 10-22-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-22-2011, 12:57 PM   #156
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Off ball is cheese plain and simple, a few guys I've plaid here will sprint there defender to any cutter getting there before the CPU cutter does. I just really hate how very little fouls get called from all the double teams and help defense. The CPU helper will reach so many time, but there is almost always no foul called. I've played games on 12 minutes and both teams only had 1 foul the entire game.
The lack of fouls is very annoying and there is nothing we can do right now about it unfortunately.

The on/off ball D is going to be a matter of opinion, so I guess everyone should probably just leave it at that, and not turn this thread into a debate about it.
Old 10-22-2011, 01:11 PM   #157
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

I'm on now...

Re-Rematch chia ()?
Old 10-22-2011, 04:06 PM   #158
Rookie

OVR: 2

I'm on now if anyone wants to run.
Old 10-22-2011, 07:21 PM   #159
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

MrPapageorgio3 is a solid player. Played him earlier today.
Old 10-22-2011, 09:20 PM   #160
Rookie

OVR: 3

im down for a game if anyone wants to rock... psn: DieselDre44

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »