Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-23-2011, 11:33 AM   #169
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Still not on the list, but whatever??
Maybe you weren't confirmed as a good game by someone else in the thread?
Old 10-23-2011, 12:20 PM   #170
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

OVR: 30
Anybody wanna run one? Add me and let's get one in. I hadn't even brushed my teeth yet and already hoppin on the 2k smh.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk
PSN: xxplosive1984
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/os_scoobysnax/profile
Old 10-23-2011, 12:53 PM   #171
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I have a question. Is their some hidden courtesy about allowing your opponent to setup his offense? Or is applying pressure to someone in 'no man's land' accepted?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2011, 01:20 PM   #172
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
I have a question. Is their some hidden courtesy about allowing your opponent to setup his offense? Or is applying pressure to someone in 'no man's land' accepted?
I think there is a hidden courtesy, but it doesn't matter to me. If someone wants to pick you up full court, it's cool because it's easy to blow by them and then get into your set.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:28 PM   #173
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

Had another good game with amedawg against his Jazz. I'm tired of losing EVERY close game I have. I gotta learn how to finish. It was a pretty close game throughout. Each team made a big run to get ahead/get back in it. I was up 84-83 with 9 secs left with a chance to go up 3 at the foul line. I clanked both with Ridnour (still don't know how it happened). Next possession, Jazz offense was kinda stagnant, a pass is made to Al Jefferson at the top of the key he shoots it off the front of the rim and drops in for the win.

Every single possession matters in this game. It couldn't be more evident than in this game. *Sigh* back to practice mode I go. Gotta get better.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:34 PM   #174
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Ah. It's a hidden courtesy. It's expected that you'll let the point guard cross half court unmolested. You can defend the point guard full court, just so long as you don't try to steal the inbounds pass. That's a big no no.
Old 10-23-2011, 03:41 PM   #175
#faceuary2014

ScoobySnax's Arena

Wanna get a game in, Duke?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2011, 03:57 PM   #176
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

The Throne 2k11. Don't trip if they don't put your name on the list. You will play people on here, and they will lie on you on the low. They will keep playing games against you and then make up some reason why you aren't a good game. Some people on this list can't take a loss. I have played about 8 people on this list, and have never personally received a complaint from them. However, someone has kept me off of the list also. Just enjoy the best sports game ever, and don't let the OS snobs upset you. There are some good people on here who probably know you are a good game.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »