Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-23-2011, 05:58 PM   #177
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

good afternoon Sirs, anyone wanna run on ps3?
Old 10-23-2011, 06:58 PM   #178
Banned

Fly3's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Had a no-look, behind-the-head dime out of euro-step with Nash but I forgot to save the replay.

Good game, Heavenly Touch.

Last edited by Fly3; 10-23-2011 at 10:33 PM.
Old 10-23-2011, 09:56 PM   #179
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

@Scooby

I think I can get on now, if not in a hour so my mom can watch the Kardashians. Just look for me on Xbox Live, I'll also message you when I'm on.
Old 10-24-2011, 11:22 AM   #180
Rookie

OVR: 0

360/PS3 Name: FridayMyNameIs (360)
Team you usually run with: Bulls, grizzlies, Knicks
Where you are located: North Carolina
Old 10-24-2011, 01:26 PM   #181
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Duke we gotta try running that back when my fiance isn't being a total Facebook stalker and hogging all the damn bandwidth.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-24-2011, 02:25 PM   #182
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Still not on the list, but whatever??
Could have swore I had you on there.

If you're not on the list it's simply because I missed you. My bad. Has nothing to do with how you play. I'm listing everyone, good and bad, and then letting the thread determine whether they're "sim" or not (hence the "potential milkmen" section of the list, another reason why it's so important to let the thread know if your opponent was a good game or not.). I'll make sure to get you on when I add the next batch.

If you're having trouble finding anyone on the list use Ctrl+F and type in the name of the player you're looking for.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.

Last edited by eDotd; 10-24-2011 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-24-2011, 03:13 PM   #183
Rookie

OVR: 3

good afternoon gentlemen.. would anyone like to run? and i never added my region... apologies @eDotd im in NJ
Old 10-24-2011, 06:40 PM   #184
Banned

OVR: 21

Just got done with a game with (XBL GT: MrPapaGeorgio3) legit sim baller (not sure who he is on OS though) good with the Suns, needs to get a little more efficient though, 15 turnovers (to my 3) ultimately led to his loss today. Good game all around though.

Game was back and forth, with the Suns getting an early lead in the 1st half. Channing Frye was killing, as was the Suns PnR (baseline side) which was absolutely killing my defensive rotation. Nash had an off game which really kept my Nuggets in the game throughout, JR Smith caught fire for a few minutes in the 2nd Q.

Lawson did his thing, Nene struggled, other than that a pretty even balanced game, Nuggets win 88-83 or so.

Last edited by chia51; 10-24-2011 at 07:00 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »