Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-26-2011, 04:36 PM   #193
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I'm on now if anyone is up for a game.

Gamertag - younggrease42
Old 10-27-2011, 04:37 AM   #194
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Game I played yesterday versus someone on this site. I'll get his name and stuff together later on. He played a very well rounded game. I like that form of basketball. Very sim player. One of the best opponents I've played on this list as he actually ran plays as much as I do. Really enjoyed that game. I'll get your name up after I get home from work and can fire up the console.

Not sure why the embed feature is not working but here is the link:

http://youtu.be/Kza7k3i25SY

Last edited by JerzeyReign; 10-27-2011 at 12:07 PM.
Old 10-27-2011, 12:59 PM   #195
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Game I played yesterday versus someone on this site. I'll get his name and stuff together later on. He played a very well rounded game. I like that form of basketball. Very sim player. One of the best opponents I've played on this list as he actually ran plays as much as I do. Really enjoyed that game. I'll get your name up after I get home from work and can fire up the console.

Not sure why the embed feature is not working but here is the link:

http://youtu.be/Kza7k3i25SY
Thanks for the compliment man. Good game. If every game is played like that, I would not hesitate to keep 2K12.

Anybody up for a game? PSN ID is rcsikat15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2011, 05:51 PM   #196
Rookie

OVR: 0

This thread seems very convenient on getting some actual well rounded players and competition from various players. I'm always up for new and feasible competitive and well played players.

If anybody wishes to be up for some games; Add my PSN: ArtistryINMotion
Let's get some real good games going. my location is TORONTO, ONTARIO.

Last edited by Noir; 10-28-2011 at 12:26 AM. Reason: Adding 'region/location'.
Old 10-27-2011, 07:23 PM   #197
Rookie

OVR: 1
if anybody's on I'm tryin to run one hit me up GT: GAatlhawksGA

Sent from my wildheroc using Tapatalk

Last edited by purp2009; 10-27-2011 at 07:26 PM.
Old 10-29-2011, 02:21 AM   #198
MVP

OVR: 8

If anyone's on tonight I'll be around for a couple hours.

GT: JWiLL552
Old 10-29-2011, 02:55 PM   #199
Rookie

OH Nasty 614
Anyone
Ohio

Looking to play now if anyone is down to run
Old 10-29-2011, 04:33 PM   #200
Rookie

Just hit my first gamewinner with Pierce. Was an amazing game with 2 OT.I was down 9 with 2 mins down in forth, then Ray caugh on fire with 2 3pters, and KG hit an amazing up n under and 1( I didnt allowed a single point in remaining time). Both OT was crazy intense. In the end of 2 OT KD hit a 3 pt from WAY downtown , n' got OKC up 1, but I ran play for PP, he got open just in time and SPLASH! from 3pt zone.At one time I was 8-10 from 3pt. It was on PC BTW, awful graphics but the game was on 60fps, without any delay.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »