Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2011, 11:00 AM   #209
Pro

44drob's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
What do you guys think about zones, the 1-3-1 in particular. I have found the best way to beat it is play like the suns during mike d'antoni's tenure. Run, and quick shots. But then I feel I am not playing very sim, when I resort to that. I would love to beat it with well executed plays, but a bug in the game breaks the very plays that are supposed to be successful vs it, the low post. I wouldn't care if they were successful at stopping the low post by doubling, but calling a play that makes my post players get lost, and not look for a pass is pretty cheesy in its own right, so I guess the Run and shoot strategy isn't that bad, still, Any good players in here have any ideas on how to beat a 1-3-1 with a slower pace?
Since restarting my profile over . I I havent really faced the 1-3-1 as much lately but. I tend to call plays with lots of ball screen particulary up on top to get kick out situations .... or dump downs down low .

GLORYERACLOTHING.COM
TRU2THA GAME
Old 11-02-2011, 10:59 PM   #210
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

GT: JChino
360/PS3 Name: PS3
Team you usually run with: Thunder
Where you are located: Toronto
Old 11-04-2011, 02:51 PM   #211
PDX

RipCity71252's Arena

OVR: 8

GT: JaDuca
Xbox 360
Normally use the Blazers
Good ol' Moscow Idaho
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-04-2011, 06:38 PM   #212
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Ay0 add me. I'll be on later tonight. I gotta get away from the cheese. I'd rather lose and play someone who has ball IQ than watch another player full court press, spam the steal button & Iso-motion in circles for 20 of the 24 seconds on the shot clock.

Xbox 360 GT: Talentbkasun

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Old 11-05-2011, 12:21 AM   #213
Banned

OVR: 10

Just had a run with Richmoo. Good player, played a nice game.
Old 11-06-2011, 07:53 PM   #214
Rookie

OVR: 0

I've been searching for some new competition, I'm usually on 2K majority of the time, so if You see me online, just drop the challenge.

PlayStation ID: ArtistryINMotion
Team you usually run with: The main teams I use are New Orleans, but majority of the time I use most of the NBA Roster.
Where are you located: TORONTO, ONTARIO..

When you send me an Add just put "OS" in the subject line so I know to accept you.
Sidenote: From the members I've played here so far, I've had great games with the players below:

adwin7 PSN= {Major_chrisis}
SpacialJones PSN= {DieselDre44}
Old 11-07-2011, 01:58 AM   #215
Rookie

OVR: 3

i just played Noir and that was by far the hardest game ive played. I had to be over aggressive with my pg's alil bit but i got the W. George got some good looks and attacked the basket the way i need em too. Granger was under tight surveillance to say the least. My bigs could only get a few shots but i couldnt bully like id prefer with hansborough. But just a great game. anybody who plays this dude. you better bring it. or he'll embarrass you. Have you feelin like your bum. this dude's legit.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-12-2011, 11:05 PM   #216
Pro

OVR: 8

Played a dude on Xbox last night named "nonamenogame23" and he impressed me with his creative use of the Suns. He had Childress and Carter going off in every which way - 3's, midrange, driving layups and dunks, etc.

Those are usually two players I have on the bench. It had me second guessing my own Suns strategy.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »