Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-19-2011, 01:21 AM   #233
Banned

nowitsourtime's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Always looking for sim guys to play against.

PSN is nowitsourtime
I run with Suns or Wizards. Hit me up if you want to play, just mention OS in the request
Old 11-19-2011, 08:05 PM   #234
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I too am sick of playing guys online that play like a spaz attack the entire game. Looking for some sim guys to play against as well. Feel free to hit me up on the 360.

GT: Qui3tStorm617
Old 11-19-2011, 08:18 PM   #235
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

Just played Iceberg760. He is a legit player, and is good off the dribble. GG
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-20-2011, 03:23 AM   #236
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Just played Iceberg760. He is a legit player, and is good off the dribble. GG

Thanks Cuzzo...Great game//You made 'Rip' Hamilton look the champion ship edition~~wanted to break his damn shooting arm--lol....

Alabamarobs game is nice---ran with the Pistons//Prince was killing mid range...

--- 12 min/HOF/Sim ---
GT: Rap Junkie951 // PSN: Crown_n_Smoke
Old 11-20-2011, 06:48 AM   #237
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

I've stopped challenging (and accepting friend requests) from most guys that hit me up from here because it seems we play for different reasons.

I don't play this game to win or lose, I play for a sim experience. When someone is constantly running to something that works it gets annoying. When someone just passes the rock a few times and looks to break down the defender every time the game gets really cheesy. Some guys will halfcourt press you the entire game, not allowing you to get into offensive sets.

I understand 'doing what works' is basketball but it doesn't translate onto the virtual court as well. I don't mind if someone is killing me by doing the same thing but trying to do it every other time down the floor is stupid.

I play for the experience and thats it. I don't care about winning or losing honestly. So, if you're an older gamer, the younger ones seem to be the ones who focus on winning rather than the experience, please hit me up. If you want to stroke your virtual/forum ego please stop sending me requests.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:18 AM   #238
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
I've stopped challenging (and accepting friend requests) from most guys that hit me up from here because it seems we play for different reasons.

I don't play this game to win or lose, I play for a sim experience. When someone is constantly running to something that works it gets annoying. When someone just passes the rock a few times and looks to break down the defender every time the game gets really cheesy. Some guys will halfcourt press you the entire game, not allowing you to get into offensive sets.

I understand 'doing what works' is basketball but it doesn't translate onto the virtual court as well. I don't mind if someone is killing me by doing the same thing but trying to do it every other time down the floor is stupid.

I play for the experience and thats it. I don't care about winning or losing honestly. So, if you're an older gamer, the younger ones seem to be the ones who focus on winning rather than the experience, please hit me up. If you want to stroke your virtual/forum ego please stop sending me requests.
Doesnt that hold true for both sides as well. if someone is successful with a legitamate tactic over and over, shouldn't you adjust your play accordingly? I don't have this expansive offense, I run about 8-9 different plays, but memorized them so i know all the different looks they present. But if i consistly get the looks i want on one play vs someones defense, I will go back to it much more frequently until they adjust. Maybe im more competitive than most, I am playing to win, but I wanna play people who dont abuse game deficiencies to win, if they abuse my mental deficiencies, i tip my cap.

Last edited by ManiacMatt1782; 11-20-2011 at 08:24 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:03 PM   #239
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7

Played Qui3tStorm617//good game....

--- 12 min/HOF/Sim ---
GT: Rap Junkie951 // PSN: Crown_n_Smoke
Old 11-20-2011, 05:48 PM   #240
Rookie

OVR: 1

Yup, good game for sure with iceberg760. Also played ManiacMatt and he too is a good sim baller. Look forward to running some more games with both you fellas.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »