Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-20-2011, 07:02 PM   #241
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qui3tStorm617
Yup, good game for sure with iceberg760. Also played ManiacMatt and he too is a good sim baller. Look forward to running some more games with both you fellas.
thanks man, you are a good competitor yourself
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2011, 02:33 AM   #242
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

LOL Man... you guy's know everything about basketball. Some of you are just and bad as quick/ranked game players. If your spamming a move it's cheese i don't care what you say. If you do 5 straight up and unders your cheesing, if you spin to the basket 5 straight times your cheesing, if you do 5 straight euro-steps your cheesing.

You can't say that cheese is pressing the steal button or full court pressing all game when you yourself are guilty of the same repetitivness on offense.
Old 11-21-2011, 08:37 AM   #243
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

I guess the early 2000 lakerss cheesed by giving it to shaq down low just about half the time. And if you read what I was saying about stealing, I was talking about the forced stumble. Which is an exploit in an animation, or legitimately cheese, if someone pounds steal, while I back down, thats fine, infact they should abuse the fact that a bad ball handler has the ball. When I get the ball ripped from me in the post, I see the defense is adjusting, and I must do the same. Do you know why you don't see the same offensive play 5 times in a row on the offensive court. Because Defensive coaching doesn't let it happen. If a team allowed them to spin to his left every time because the defense failed to defend it, a player would do that, and his coach would tell the to continue until they prove they can stop it. There is cheese, and then there is inability to adjust. Sometimes the 2 get confused.

Look all I am trying to do is actually help you become a more complete player. Take my post defense advice, what's the worst that can happen, you actually start stopping people in the post and you have to stop making false accusations of cheese?

In addition, about 75% of your shots are escape dribble pull ups. And Danny Granger had 40 attempts in 3 qtrs man. By your own shoddy definition of cheese, you are in fact a cheeser. If you come up with arbitrary rules on what defines a sim player and a cheeser, try to make sure you don't break your own rules. Think about that for a second and see how ridiculous you sound. Accusing legitimately players of cheese in this thread might actually be a worse offense than being a cheeser. If a guy cheeses vs you, you don't play him again and let others make the distinction. You accuse someone of cheese and it plants that seed in other peoples minds. And they may miss out on a good player that matches to well with them because of it. Unwarranted accusations of cheese should be worthy of an infraction in my opinion, but I don't make the rules here.

Last edited by ManiacMatt1782; 11-21-2011 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-21-2011, 01:55 PM   #244
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

@matt

I can get on in a few minutes if you want to run a quick game?

I need to avenge my loss
Old 11-21-2011, 02:09 PM   #245
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

I'll be home from work around 3pm est. But I'll gladly play when I get home.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2011, 02:11 PM   #246
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
I'll be home from work around 3pm est. But I'll gladly play when I get home.
Alrighty then. I'm lookin forward to it :
Old 11-22-2011, 03:19 PM   #247
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5

1. I have a question for the board. If someone pressures shooters and attempts to block every jumpshot/3 point attempt you take, do you consider it cheap to constantly beat them off the dribble and score in the paint?

2. If someone pressures your point guard outside of the three point line to disrupt plays, do you consider it cheap to keep blowing past them for layups?

I have had some complaints about Points in the Paint, and I am confused. I use the Pistons and the Bucks mostly, and whenever someone pressures stuckey or jennings outside of the three point line, I try to get them to back up by beating them off of the dribble.
Old 11-22-2011, 08:37 PM   #248
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

You are fine, infact you should call them out on disrupting your set up.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »