Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-23-2011, 09:54 AM   #249
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
1. I have a question for the board. If someone pressures shooters and attempts to block every jumpshot/3 point attempt you take, do you consider it cheap to constantly beat them off the dribble and score in the paint?

2. If someone pressures your point guard outside of the three point line to disrupt plays, do you consider it cheap to keep blowing past them for layups?

I have had some complaints about Points in the Paint, and I am confused. I use the Pistons and the Bucks mostly, and whenever someone pressures stuckey or jennings outside of the three point line, I try to get them to back up by beating them off of the dribble.
1. No. Keep doing what you're doing. It would be idiocy to shoot a contested jumpshot when you don't have to.

2. Nope. They have no room to complain. Why anyone is playing defense 3 feet past the 3pt line is mind-boggling. Keep doing what you're doing.
Old 11-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #250
MVP

alabamarob's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Appreciate the response Matt and Duke C.

The only good runs I get in 2k12 come from people off of this thread, and I rarely run into someone on here who can't deal with a tough game. So, I wanted to make sure that I wasn't missing something.

I guess some people don't like it when you take away their bread and butter, and make them switch up their playing style. Playing against people with different styles is what makes the game fun to me.
Old 11-24-2011, 01:08 AM   #251
All Star

rangerrick012's Arena

OVR: 42

Have had some good games w/ Pared and Mattmaniac over the past few days. Unfortunately they've been sandwiched between quick games w/ cheesers. If anyone's up for a game I'm online a lot, add me.

GT: dsavbeast012
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-24-2011, 04:08 PM   #252
Banned

OVR: 10

I'll be online for most of the evening. If anyone wants a game feel free to hit me up.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:21 PM   #253
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

I'll be on shortly

Sorry bout all the other times rick, you keep messaging me at all the wrong times
Old 11-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #254
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7

Anyone up for a gm? Iceberg760
Old 11-27-2011, 12:39 AM   #255
Rookie

OVR: 1

PS3 Name: Tim187J
Teams you usually run with: Philadelphia 76ers, Houston Rockets and the Portland Trail Blazers.
Where you are located: Portsmouth, VA.

Add Me so we play some good games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-28-2011, 11:50 AM   #256
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
I guess the early 2000 lakerss cheesed by giving it to shaq down low just about half the time. And if you read what I was saying about stealing, I was talking about the forced stumble. Which is an exploit in an animation, or legitimately cheese, if someone pounds steal, while I back down, thats fine, infact they should abuse the fact that a bad ball handler has the ball. When I get the ball ripped from me in the post, I see the defense is adjusting, and I must do the same. Do you know why you don't see the same offensive play 5 times in a row on the offensive court. Because Defensive coaching doesn't let it happen. If a team allowed them to spin to his left every time because the defense failed to defend it, a player would do that, and his coach would tell the to continue until they prove they can stop it. There is cheese, and then there is inability to adjust. Sometimes the 2 get confused.

Look all I am trying to do is actually help you become a more complete player. Take my post defense advice, what's the worst that can happen, you actually start stopping people in the post and you have to stop making false accusations of cheese?

In addition, about 75% of your shots are escape dribble pull ups. And Danny Granger had 40 attempts in 3 qtrs man. By your own shoddy definition of cheese, you are in fact a cheeser. If you come up with arbitrary rules on what defines a sim player and a cheeser, try to make sure you don't break your own rules. Think about that for a second and see how ridiculous you sound. Accusing legitimately players of cheese in this thread might actually be a worse offense than being a cheeser. If a guy cheeses vs you, you don't play him again and let others make the distinction. You accuse someone of cheese and it plants that seed in other peoples minds. And they may miss out on a good player that matches to well with them because of it. Unwarranted accusations of cheese should be worthy of an infraction in my opinion, but I don't make the rules here.
Trust me i need no advice from you buddy, i can beat anyone on this site at this game. Your no guru to give someone advice, i play this game the way i want to play it. You dudes makes me laugh....How the hell can you compare cheese to real life?? Things that matter in real life don't matter on this game, so stop with the nonsense.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »