Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 12-19-2011, 10:36 AM   #281
Pro

DurtySoufReppin's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Played online a few times online and got real bored because noone was really played good basketball

add me on XBL

DurtySoufReppin
Grizzlies
Titans
Vols
U.S. Army
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-19-2011, 04:01 PM   #282
MVP

Cavsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

PSN: cavs4life11
360/PS3 Name: PS3
Team you usually run with: Cleveland Cavaliers, Knicks, Nuggets
Where you are located: Cleveland, Ohio

Last edited by Cavsfan4life; 12-19-2011 at 04:08 PM.
Old 12-20-2011, 02:27 AM   #283
MVP

Cavsfan4life's Arena

Played against fatleg3, I was the Cavs and he was the Magic. Game was close all the way up to the 4th. I was down 3 start of the 4th, was done I think 9 before cutting the lead to 5 in the middle of the 4th, but lost the game by 15. Dwight killed Andy one on one(did not want to double and leave shooters open), his team had rebounds 29-19, and I couldnt get anything going consistently on offense in the 4th. Was a very good game despite the loss. Parker lead my team with 14 points and Irving had 11 assists but was 3-10 from the field.
Good game again fatleg3.
Old 12-21-2011, 04:09 AM   #284
Rookie

OVR: 0

OS name: cvflyboy
PSN: cvflyboy
Team you usually run with: Bulls and OKC
Where you are located: Boston MA

Last edited by cvflyboy; 12-21-2011 at 04:12 AM.
Old 12-22-2011, 10:41 PM   #285
Rookie

OVR: 3

OS name: dj illmatic
360 gt: dj illmatic 23
Team used: Knicks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2011, 03:43 AM   #286
Banned

OVR: 21

Played DX679, good game, OKC was sucking big time could not get anything going offensive wise. WBrook, Durant all cold, Harden played good almost brought us a W by himself but Nick Young was too much, dude was playing like a beast. McGee completely shut down the paint, he had to have had 10 blocks.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:46 AM   #287
MVP

Cavsfan4life's Arena

Played phenom1990, I was Cavs he was Spurs. Built a double digit lead early in the game, Duncan was having a tough time scoring, but Manu was being Manu towards the end of the 1st half. For me Jamison, Parker, and Eyenga was doing most of the scoring, Irving was passing well and Andy was solid defensively. 2nd half the game was a lot tighter, TD found his rhythm in the 2nd half, Spurs ended up taking a 2 point lead late in the 4th. Eyenga and Jamison sealed with two big shots. Won the game 77-72, Irving had 8pts, 6 rebounds, 14 assists. Game was very fun and sim friendly, most of all it forced me to make adjustments.

Last edited by Cavsfan4life; 12-24-2011 at 03:18 AM.
Old 12-24-2011, 02:44 PM   #288
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Finally played some online last nite, so I guess I need to post here, cause random games are pretty sad.

PSN: Bahnzo
Teams: Thunder, Nuggets.

I'm an older guy, like to run plays vs trying to run around with the stars. If you add me, plz mention your from OS (if I don't know you) otherwise I might not accept.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »