Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #305
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Okay, I need to play some sim players because I just played two of the most frustrating games I've played to date last night. The steal button spamming has gotten ridiculous and the lack of use of plays/strategy kills me. It seems like the game rewards idiot plays. -Sigh- Lol

Somebody add me: Talent bka sun

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-06-2012, 12:29 AM   #306
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Authority
just played against bahnzo. not sure what his OS name is. i was portland, he used the nuggets. he beat me 45-37. it was a good game. he plays really good defense, ran plays, mixed up his offense. i had a few brainfarts early in the game (accidental half court shot, run out of bounds) but played better in the second half.
It was closer than the final score shows. I hit some shots in the final minute and you just didn't, but it could've been much different.

Good game and a fair game Authority.
Old 01-06-2012, 12:31 AM   #307
Can't spell antetokounmpo

Bahnzo's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by TalenT
The steal button spamming has gotten ridiculous and the lack of use of plays/strategy kills me.
The steal button spamming could be stopped so easily if 2K would just up the reaching foul slider. As it is, spamming steal is the defense of choice by most.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #308
Vni
Hall Of Fame

Vni's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
The steal button spamming could be stopped so easily if 2K would just up the reaching foul slider. As it is, spamming steal is the defense of choice by most.

Some guy stole the ball like 25 times in one game with the thunder. There was really nothing I could do. Almost not a foul, he would steal it from my bigs everytime they would rebound the ball in defense. It's crazy sometimes.

I really wonder who are theses guys that play nba 2K12 that way. It's just like they would play a driving simulation, go online and drive backwards. As you said it could (SHOULD) be fixed so easily.
Old 01-06-2012, 03:32 PM   #309
Pro

TalenT's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bahnzo
This! It's as simple as discouraging people from reaching in. There HAS to be a consequence that goes along with the reward. In 2K the ratio is about 80-20 in favor of the reward for reaching in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Some guy stole the ball like 25 times in one game with the thunder. There was really nothing I could do. Almost not a foul, he would steal it from my bigs everytime they would rebound the ball in defense. It's crazy sometimes.

I really wonder who are theses guys that play nba 2K12 that way. It's just like they would play a driving simulation, go online and drive backwards. As you said it could (SHOULD) be fixed so easily.
Lol I feel your pain. Derrick Rose was my ball handler and I got clean ripped by Shane MF'n Battier 3 straight times. I understand Battier is considered a superior defender, but he hasn't been known for takin' cookies like that...especially from a guy the caliber of D. Rose.

XBOXONE GT: TalenT3Point0
Old 01-07-2012, 02:21 PM   #310
Rookie

OVR: 1

Danrip | Danrathers 70 (360) | Anyone| Fort Meade, MD

Getting pretty tired of just playing against my friend as all he does is full court sprint and pull up for 3 most of the time and never runs any plays. I like to run the plays and see if we can get something going instead of forcing up shots all the time. I'm up for a good sim game any time I'm online even if I'm playing a different game. I'm off for the next 4 days after I get out of work today so let's get some games in.
Old 01-09-2012, 01:06 AM   #311
Pro

Geolink's Arena

OVR: 4

OS Name: Geolink || PS3: Geolink || Usually runs with... Nets/Knicks || NYC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-09-2012, 04:00 AM   #312
Banned

OVR: 19

xMasonDE95x.. I use the Raptors mostly

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »