Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 01-29-2012, 03:50 PM   #337
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Looking for a sim game in either regular matches or the legends quick match, tired of the run around and reach or play passing lanes all day inbound pass stealing, only shoot with two people, no offense just iso motion or three all games, I am not good, but I play sim, hard to get better playing against bs!!

gamer tag twosilk32811
Old 01-29-2012, 09:29 PM   #338
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

mvmv85 is a tough *** opponent. His D is suffocating to say the least. No open shots all game. I have no idea how he plays such good on ball D. I can't stay in front of anyone online.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:38 PM   #339
Banned

OVR: 21

I'll be on XBL in about an hour or so.

Here is a list of guys that I see online regularly that are simballers. (XBL tags)

BoricAllStar718
Mattman1228
EC Worldwide
mvmv85
Protopunch
MrNBA2k10
DX679
Richmooo
rockchisler2000
Sam Marlowe
Old 01-29-2012, 11:22 PM   #340
MVP

chia, I added you.

Also, JD Yeah is legit. Sim baller with skills. He was busting my *** with the Celtics. Has a nice Isomotion/Isolation game. Couldn't stay in front of him for anything. But what else is new, hah.

Last edited by fluent2332; 01-29-2012 at 11:30 PM.
Old 01-30-2012, 01:22 AM   #341
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluent2332
chia, I added you.

Also, JD Yeah is legit. Sim baller with skills. He was busting my *** with the Celtics. Has a nice Isomotion/Isolation game. Couldn't stay in front of him for anything. But what else is new, hah.
Good game, I couldn't stay in front tonight, damn... gave up alot of points too easy. We got better in the 2nd half but the 1st Q really set the tone of the game and I couldn't quite get back and when I finally did, Nash was out of gas and I couldn't get my usually side man Channing going either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-30-2012, 01:32 AM   #342
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
Good game, I couldn't stay in front tonight, damn... gave up alot of points too easy. We got better in the 2nd half but the 1st Q really set the tone of the game and I couldn't quite get back and when I finally did, Nash was out of gas and I couldn't get my usually side man Channing going either.
Good game. You played defense well enough, I couldn't really get Ellis going like I wanted. And don't feel bad, I can't stay in front of anyone online. It's bad. Nash and Hill had me on skates all night.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:18 PM   #343
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

question for the sim crowd, it is sim to turn your defensive pressure up to 100 and your help defense, having a debate with a league member about this thought i could get some answers from you guys
Old 01-30-2012, 11:12 PM   #344
Banned

OVR: 5

I need more sim players on list, add me

MRNBA2k10

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »