Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-07-2012, 04:19 AM   #353
Rookie

OVR: 8
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chia51
I'll be on XBL in about an hour or so.

Here is a list of guys that I see online regularly that are simballers. (XBL tags)

BoricAllStar718
Mattman1228
EC Worldwide
mvmv85
Protopunch
MrNBA2k10
DX679
Richmooo
rockchisler2000
Sam Marlowe
I'm adding everyone on this list FYI ya'll. I'm tired of playing the Miami Dunks and Golden State Tippy Toe Threes
Old 02-07-2012, 12:37 PM   #354
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Question for all the simheads out there, do you sometime feel like you are putting yourself at a disadvantage by trying to play sim???? i dont like to have to play cheese ball, and when i do i have a hard time making it a game just tired of losing to the turbo, isomotion either dunk or three pointers all game players. How do you guys combat cheesers??? i just get so frustrated playing against the kobe, or Michael abusers, i played a guy with the bulls and michael took every shot in the first quarter, i mean no offense, just inbound to MJ come down iso motion, crossover, shoot, or dunk. really boring as hell to play against!
Old 02-12-2012, 10:59 AM   #355
Rookie

OVR: 1

Just started online last night and I'll I've seen is cheese. Kobe or LeBron taking every shot. Another guy apparently loves Jamal Crawford.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-12-2012, 05:30 PM   #356
Banned

OVR: 0

Need to get in on this tired of playing against guys that zig zag with lebron and dunk over my entire team.
Xbox Gt Nekk3hd
Team: Bulls
Old 02-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #357
Rookie

chancepli's Arena

chancepli
chancethegreat1 (XBOX)
Anyone
NBA: Dallas Mavericks
NHL: Nashville Predators
Old 02-13-2012, 07:58 PM   #358
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played someone last night with Friday in their name and had a great back and forth sim game. Went down to the end and I won but wouldn't have minded losing that one.

Just played another guy wants to be Kobe's cabana boy. Kobe had 40; next highest player had 7. Full court pressing and attempted steals the entire game, long passes for fast breaks over and over. Like an idiot, I then felt challenged to beat the cheese and kept it close for 3 quarters until he pulled away. Apparently I need to learn to refuse to play against anyone who chooses Lakers or Heat for their team. Go play NBA Jam...
Old 02-17-2012, 06:33 PM   #359
Rookie

XBL GT: Dilla Deaf
Teams -- don't care for no preferences...but try not to go for the "stronger" teams
From - Illinois - by the way of Detroit (and Ontario, Canada) - Mississippi.

I'll be online shortly soon, and will stay on for most of the night. When you add me, just put in "OS" in subject thread so I know you guys are from this thread.

I was trying to sim a game the other night, it was close for 3 quarters and then the dude started to cheese full court when the game was well out of reach in the middle of the 4th, he was up like 20 something points.and was just shooting threes ( i tried 1-3-1, and 3-2, but he was iso'ing til like 10 minutes left on shot clock and then drive and dish for threes repeatedly)
Old 02-18-2012, 08:06 PM   #360
MVP

OVR: 9

To the person who said I need to use my bench more, I'll respond here since it's easier and I have more words I can type.

Using my bench is very much a "feel" thing for me. Most of the time I prefer to ride my starters, especially if I'm playing with the Warriors. My big 3 usually play 40 minutes for me. That's just how I roll.

Sometimes I leave my bench out for extended minutes, but not often. It depends on how well they are playing. That said though, if you noticed in our game, I played Udoh for extended minutes in place of my starting center Biedrins (Udoh played the entire 4th quarter and probably more minutes overall than Beans).

Also, if you noticed, I let Brandon Rush play the entire 4th quarter, because he got into a nice groove and hit a couple 3s, so I let him out there in place of Dorell Wright who has a better rating and is my starting SF.

It just depends on the game I'm playing whether or not I use my bench extensively. Sometimes I do, most of the time I don't.

If you feel you are at a disadvantage because I don't use my bench much, all I can say is - use your own starters more and try to match up with me. Or if you really love your bench, continue using them. I've played games where the other team's bench has outplayed the starters of my team. It can happen. But in the end it's up to you to decide how to play it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »