Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #361
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Looking for a game on 360 anytime tonight. Just hit me up whenever just gonna do homework til I see someone wants to play. GT: Hey Dashy
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2012, 08:03 PM   #362
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt21milton
Looking for a game on 360 anytime tonight. Just hit me up whenever just gonna do homework til I see someone wants to play. GT: Hey Dashy
I tried adding you to play but it said your list was full. If you want to play now add me - FLUENT2332
Old 02-19-2012, 10:06 PM   #363
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluent2332
I tried adding you to play but it said your list was full. If you want to play now add me - FLUENT2332
This guys does not play "sim". He shot over 40 3's in one game and threw about 10 alley oops. Oh and by the way play him on his connection if you like lag.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:07 PM   #364
MVP

Hey Dashy is a certified quitter who can't take his losses like a man. Avoid him.

Edit - I did NOT shoot 40 3's. I shot maybe 25. And every one of them was a realistic open shot. And I threw maybe 4 alley-oops all game. Again, Hey Dashy is a rage quitter who quits when the going gets tough instead of toughing it out. That's not "sim" buddy.

Last edited by fluent2332; 02-19-2012 at 10:19 PM.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:55 PM   #365
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

Quote:
Hey Dashy is a certified quitter who can't take his losses like a man. Avoid him.

Edit - I did NOT shoot 40 3's. I shot maybe 25. And every one of them was a realistic open shot. And I threw maybe 4 alley-oops all game. Again, Hey Dashy is a rage quitter who quits when the going gets tough instead of toughing it out. That's not "sim" buddy.
I looked at the stats. nuff said. Could have told me you were gonna cheese and I could have done the same.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2012, 11:11 PM   #366
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bt21milton
I looked at the stats. nuff said. Could have told me you were gonna cheese and I could have done the same.
How did you look at stats? You quit before looking at any stats, and once you quit you don't have access to game stats. So you're full of it.

And even if I did shoot 40 3's, so what, that happens in real life too. The Magic and Knicks both shot 40+ 3's earlier in this season alone. If I have open looks I'm gonna take them.

You quit because I was killing you all game. Why play the game if you can't handle losing? You quitters are the worst man. No heart whatsoever.
Old 02-20-2012, 01:03 AM   #367
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

Quote:
How did you look at stats? You quit before looking at any stats, and once you quit you don't have access to game stats. So you're full of it.

And even if I did shoot 40 3's, so what, that happens in real life too. The Magic and Knicks both shot 40+ 3's earlier in this season alone. If I have open looks I'm gonna take them.

You quit because I was killing you all game. Why play the game if you can't handle losing? You quitters are the worst man. No heart whatsoever.
Play me without stating that you want a "sim" game and once you get off your McDonalds wi-fi
Old 02-20-2012, 01:05 AM   #368
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

anybody on looking for a sim game?? hmu gamertag twosilk32811 (360)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »