Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-20-2012, 01:58 AM   #369
All Star

TarHeelPhenom's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I haven't played anyone online yet...trying to see who's Kraft and who's not. I'm ready to play some good sim games online now. Gamertag: tarheelphenom35. I'll be online tonight. Let's not play video games...let's play basketball!!!
Old 02-20-2012, 02:34 AM   #370
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Welp...................

I got my *** handed to me by Boric

Dude just killed me with Lin, but I was wondering something since I was defending guys using Lin on Quick Team Match Up all nite, is Lin really OP? Cause he was faster than Rose (who I used) and also Ellis....or maybe i'm just a sorry *** perimeter D defender smfh.........
Old 02-20-2012, 02:43 AM   #371
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluent2332
Hey Dashy is a certified quitter who can't take his losses like a man. Avoid him.

Edit - I did NOT shoot 40 3's. I shot maybe 25. And every one of them was a realistic open shot. And I threw maybe 4 alley-oops all game. Again, Hey Dashy is a rage quitter who quits when the going gets tough instead of toughing it out. That's not "sim" buddy.
Yeah he quit my OA without notice.

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-20-2012, 02:45 AM   #372
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilla Nevada
Welp...................

I got my *** handed to me by Boric

Dude just killed me with Lin, but I was wondering something since I was defending guys using Lin on Quick Team Match Up all nite, is Lin really OP? Cause he was faster than Rose (who I used) and also Ellis....or maybe i'm just a sorry *** perimeter D defender smfh.........
No he never does anything against me except turn it over and get blocked in the paint.

Youtube
Old 02-22-2012, 05:07 PM   #373
Pro

OVR: 6

Played Dilla Def dfude is legit

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 02-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #374
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

I took a break from NBA 2K12 on the 360 and started playing on the PC, but i'm back!! Hit me up for game.
Old 02-22-2012, 09:02 PM   #375
Rookie

petersondagreat's Arena

Anybody want to start a seven game series send me a MSG on xbl
GT R1CK RUDE
thats the number one in R1CK

Last edited by petersondagreat; 02-23-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-23-2012, 01:20 AM   #376
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

I'll play someone too if they want. GT is Cardinalbird5. I am from Illinois. I like to roll with just about any team, but to name a few I'd say Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, Philly, Golden State, Minnesota, Indiana, and Portland.

Youtube

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »