Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 02-23-2012, 05:09 PM   #377
MVP

OVR: 9
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

R1CK RUDE plays a good game. Beat me by 11 with the Mavs. He's a sim baller.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:52 AM   #378
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
I'll play someone too if they want. GT is Cardinalbird5. I am from Illinois. I like to roll with just about any team, but to name a few I'd say Dallas, Boston, Atlanta, Philly, Golden State, Minnesota, Indiana, and Portland.

I'm living here in Illinois as well....over here in Jacksonville -- about 30 miles west of Springfield.............
Old 02-24-2012, 03:32 PM   #379
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

just played my last classic quick match game ever played against the bulls and MJ took 40 shots the team only took 54 how is this fun to isomotion all game???
Old 02-24-2012, 07:00 PM   #380
Rookie

OVR: 2

Hit me up.
Leagues slowed down a bit so I'm down for some scrimmages.
GT:johnnynas

Last edited by jmku; 02-25-2012 at 01:44 AM.
Old 02-24-2012, 07:28 PM   #381
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
just played my last classic quick match game ever played against the bulls and MJ took 40 shots the team only took 54 how is this fun to isomotion all game???
What kind of defense were you playing? I usually don't play the 96 Bulls, but when I do I like to match them up with the 99 Spurs. That team is a mismatch for them. Jordan isn't even the problem on the 96 Bulls either. It is Rodman's insane rebounding ability. He grabs EVERY thing! Most people don't know how to use Jordan either. I have seen people jack up 3's left and right with him.

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-25-2012, 01:13 PM   #382
MVP

TWOSILK's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
What kind of defense were you playing? I usually don't play the 96 Bulls, but when I do I like to match them up with the 99 Spurs. That team is a mismatch for them. Jordan isn't even the problem on the 96 Bulls either. It is Rodman's insane rebounding ability. He grabs EVERY thing! Most people don't know how to use Jordan either. I have seen people jack up 3's left and right with him.
i threw everything but the kitchen sink at him, it didnt matter because once mike caught fire he was just fading and hitting over everybody. any suggestions other than not to play them lol?!?!?!
Old 02-25-2012, 07:13 PM   #383
Mo
SSN

Mo's Arena

OVR: 39

So, not sure where to ask this, just played my 1st ever online game, did quick match. I picked Warriors, opponent took Heat.

He tried to alley-op his way into baskets, stopped it. I feed the post, and took a 10 lead. He quit after another basket in the post just as the 1st quarter was about to end.

My question is, he quits, shouldnt the victory and stats show up on my profile? When I got back to the main screen it still said my record was 0-0.
Old 02-25-2012, 07:50 PM   #384
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWOSILK
i threw everything but the kitchen sink at him, it didnt matter because once mike caught fire he was just fading and hitting over everybody. any suggestions other than not to play them lol?!?!?!
Honestly I'd run a 1-3-1 and manually double team him. Make him beat you with good ball movement. Most people cannot do it and usually only pass it once before they jack up their 3's off a double team, so just make sure you rotate over to that first guy (Probably Pippen) and be ready to contest the shot.

Youtube

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »