Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-25-2012, 06:51 PM   #385
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mo
So, not sure where to ask this, just played my 1st ever online game, did quick match. I picked Warriors, opponent took Heat.

He tried to alley-op his way into baskets, stopped it. I feed the post, and took a 10 lead. He quit after another basket in the post just as the 1st quarter was about to end.

My question is, he quits, shouldnt the victory and stats show up on my profile? When I got back to the main screen it still said my record was 0-0.
I have had people quit on me when they notice all of the changes I make in the coach profiles and defensive settings. I always get the win for it. There was this one time though when I was playing this cheater. He had a 1 point lead in the 1st quarter, mainly due to lag and I usually start the games off slow, and he just dashboarded and got the loss for it. I messaged him, chewing him out and he pretty much acted like he did it on purpose to get a cheap win.

Youtube
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2012, 01:39 PM   #386
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Im not sure were to ask this , i usualy come here to check usefull intel but this is really bugging me
I couldnt solve this issue by myself

WHY CANT I DOUBLE TEAM ON ONLINE ASSOCIATION?

I use a defense 1-3-1 constantly double teamming to force steals and get easy baskets on the fastbreak but i cant double team manualy (L1) the just stand there.
Anyone know how i can solve this?
Old 02-26-2012, 01:41 PM   #387
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cardinalbird7
Honestly I'd run a 1-3-1 and manually double team him. Make him beat you with good ball movement. Most people cannot do it and usually only pass it once before they jack up their 3's off a double team, so just make sure you rotate over to that first guy (Probably Pippen) and be ready to contest the shot.
How do u do it on online associassion? i realy cant double team manually (pressing L1) i dont know if its something wrong with my coach profiles but they are with HELP DEFENSE and DOUBLE TEAM to 100....
Old 02-26-2012, 03:22 PM   #388
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landim
How do u do it on online associassion? i realy cant double team manually (pressing L1) i dont know if its something wrong with my coach profiles but they are with HELP DEFENSE and DOUBLE TEAM to 100....
Try setting your double teams in the defensive settings to either Always, On the drive, or In the post plus manually double team yourself.

Youtube
Old 02-26-2012, 03:36 PM   #389
Rookie

Quote:
Try setting your double teams in the defensive settings to either Always, On the drive, or In the post plus manually double team yourself.
No bro doesnt work... its seems to be more complicated than dat....
Im HOF so it must be something very small that im missing.
Thnaks anyway
Old 02-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #390
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Landim
No bro doesnt work... its seems to be more complicated than dat....
Im HOF so it must be something very small that im missing.
Thnaks anyway
That is all you can do...you do realize the double teams aren't like past games? You have to actually bring 2 guys and position them correctly to get the double team. It isn't a canned animation anymore.

Youtube
Old 02-26-2012, 05:27 PM   #391
Rookie

Icon14 Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
That is all you can do...you do realize the double teams aren't like past games? You have to actually bring 2 guys and position them correctly to get the double team. It isn't a canned animation anymore.
yea i know how it works... i use it ALL THE TIME in all my ranked games..
i have almost 600Ranked games but on the online associations it just dont work.. only agaisnt the computer.. when i play against a USER they wont even move or try to double...thanks for answer me
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-27-2012, 01:07 AM   #392
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40

Had a great game against livorio, I Lost by 5 or 6..

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »