Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-07-2012, 07:20 PM   #409
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Online right now for the PS3.

HMU -- JerzeyReign
Old 04-07-2012, 11:23 PM   #410
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Just played a gregoreo4710 who got my PSN from here -- ehh, not much different than playing randoms. Quit after realizing this was this guy's tactic.

Any sim guys out there?
Old 04-08-2012, 01:49 AM   #411
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7

ran against ECWorldwide....Hawks/Thunder....GG....

--- 12 min/HOF/Sim ---
GT: Rap Junkie951 // PSN: Crown_n_Smoke
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2012, 01:33 PM   #412
Banned

OVR: 0

iceberg760 - nacho cheese

started doing the silly up and under move with Danny Granger. David West, and Roy Hibbert every single possession somewhere around the 3rd quarter because he couldn't score any other way. if I don't contest, it's 2 points. if I contest, it's a foul.

played through that until he did it 3 or 4 possessions in a row at the start of the 4th and I just quit, it was close and I probably could have won because he had awful defense but i'm just not interested in playing against that kind of nonsense.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:39 PM   #413
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biizz919
if I can't get a legit game soon i'm going to just going to quit 2k again. nearly a year later and still can't get a game against someone who isn't sitting in a zone wearing out their "X" button literally every second they play on defense. and the worse thing is IT WORKS.

sorry for venting but I need a legit game, I have still yet to play one all these months later.

This dudes a JOKE.....my Pacers @ his Bucks/jumped out to a 14pt lead on me~it starts dwindling in the 2nd...Danny Granger drops 20 in the 3rd//Monta Ellis~B. Jennings can get to the Cup @ will...so i slow the game up and start posting up West and Hibbert--10mins to go in the 4rth/i got maybe a 9pt lead---he Quits....Sorry man, maybe i should just keep letting you go to the cup/stay at my same offensive pace while we TRADE baskets?? would that have been to your liking?? isnt basketball a game of Chess on a Court?? isnt it a test of Wills?? should i not try and push you to adjust to what i want you to do?? you want a quicker pace to the game while i want to use my Bigs (West/Hibbert/Hansbrough)---last i saw only about 35% of BOTH of our points were in the paint---it was a MID RANGE GAME...was i supposed to let you win because your back court was better than mine (on paper)????? Come on dude---10mins to go in the 4rth//frustrated that a$$ enough to quit...leave the 12min/hof/simulation gms to the Big Boys and go ahead and play the 5min quick ranked games ~~ so when you get the 14pt lead/there wont be enough time for your opponent to adjust and make a come back...

Biizz919 = SIMpleton

--- 12 min/HOF/Sim ---
GT: Rap Junkie951 // PSN: Crown_n_Smoke
Old 04-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #414
Banned

OVR: 0

not going to argue with you, you and I both know that you repeatedly did the up and under cheese move when you couldn't score running plays.

you're completely making up stats because you can't even see them when someone quits, and how did you get your 20 with Granger in the 3rd? by doing the up and under move repeatedly. that isn't sim ball.

I have no reason to lie, and I can take a loss. That's my side of the story, if people believe me cool if not oh well. I would suggest avoiding this guy if you really want to play a sim game, though.

Last edited by Biizz919; 04-08-2012 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 01:44 PM   #415
Rookie

OVR: 1

The Spurs seem to be a good team to counteract Heat cheese with. Yesterday at lunch a guy quit with me leading 5-2 early in the 1st, probably because I stopped all his driving and that was the only way he knew how to play.

Another game went the full time. Some frustrating moments with LeBron hitting perfectly contested 3, etc. but I ended up winning by 14. (5 min quarters)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2012, 05:02 PM   #416
Rookie

OVR: 1

Played a guy who actually cheesed WITH the Spurs (that's a new one for me). Pretty much only drove with Tony Parker. Was hanging close with the Jazz until I think he lost connection.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »