Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-11-2012, 01:23 PM   #417
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

I think playing as the heat anytime is cheese. I avoid playing them online whenever possible. Its not worth the frustration lol
Old 04-12-2012, 08:31 PM   #418
Rookie

Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Sounds like most the people who whine about cheesing arent very good at adjusting. There is ALWAYS a way to stop something, or at least counter it. I think my gameplay resembles what some of you complainers call "sim" but I dont really know, I just play the game. When I play someone that is doing something that some of you babies call "cheese" I always figure out a way to stop or slow what theyre doing down. Do I win? Not always, but its much more fun than playing people who say no full court defense, not too much zone, dont do the same move (even if you cant stop it). Adjust people! Quit complaining.
Old 04-13-2012, 05:30 PM   #419
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceberg760
This dudes a JOKE.....my Pacers @ his Bucks/jumped out to a 14pt lead on me~it starts dwindling in the 2nd...Danny Granger drops 20 in the 3rd//Monta Ellis~B. Jennings can get to the Cup @ will...so i slow the game up and start posting up West and Hibbert--10mins to go in the 4rth/i got maybe a 9pt lead---he Quits....Sorry man, maybe i should just keep letting you go to the cup/stay at my same offensive pace while we TRADE baskets?? would that have been to your liking?? isnt basketball a game of Chess on a Court?? isnt it a test of Wills?? should i not try and push you to adjust to what i want you to do?? you want a quicker pace to the game while i want to use my Bigs (West/Hibbert/Hansbrough)---last i saw only about 35% of BOTH of our points were in the paint---it was a MID RANGE GAME...was i supposed to let you win because your back court was better than mine (on paper)????? Come on dude---10mins to go in the 4rth//frustrated that a$$ enough to quit...leave the 12min/hof/simulation gms to the Big Boys and go ahead and play the 5min quick ranked games ~~ so when you get the 14pt lead/there wont be enough time for your opponent to adjust and make a come back...

Biizz919 = SIMpleton
No offense brother but my totally unbiased opinion sounds like you cheesed him. Your chess match is to hit the same broken cheese animation over and over again? Really?
Old 04-13-2012, 05:41 PM   #420
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

On the PS3 now -- JerzeyReign

*Come get an easy win, I've been drinking!*
Old 05-09-2012, 01:13 PM   #421
Rookie

OVR: 1

Started playing a guy a couple days ago who was the classic Lakers cheeser. Double teamed every player, only shot with Kobe. We got cut off by some network issue about halfway into the first quarter but he had the best excuse for his cheesery "You chose the Cavs. How am I going to take the game seriously?" Now how can your argue with logic like that?

Should have been pretty easy to beat me then...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #422
Pro

DutchMastah7's Arena

OVR: 6

GT: DutchMastah7

I run with Chicago mostly, but also like middle-of-the-pack teams (Philadelphia, Indiana, Denver).

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...box-360-a.html

NBA: Bulls (Secondary Team: Hornets)
NFL: Colts
NHL: Blues
MLB: Mariners

Last edited by DutchMastah7; 05-09-2012 at 09:53 PM.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:01 AM   #423
MVP

sirjam's Arena

OVR: 15

sirjam2334
done with lobby games
Old 05-12-2012, 03:07 PM   #424
Rookie

plyrically's Arena

OVR: 6

My GT is yougonlearn; playing on the 360.

Mostly Blazers. down for playoff match-ups too. Sim.
You won't always be the best shooter. You won't always be the best rebounder, or defender, either. What you can always do the best though, is play hard. Once you do that, Everything else will take care of itself.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »