Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 06-20-2012, 11:48 AM   #433
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerblade
Started playing a guy a couple days ago who was the classic Lakers cheeser. Double teamed every player, only shot with Kobe. We got cut off by some network issue about halfway into the first quarter but he had the best excuse for his cheesery "You chose the Cavs. How am I going to take the game seriously?" Now how can your argue with logic like that?

Should have been pretty easy to beat me then...

I have funny story kind of like this. I played a 13 or 14yr old kid last night and he was a Lakers cheeser. He just held the turbo button and tried to run down court and dunk with Kobe all game. Whats funny is he had his mic on talking trash the entrie game because he was up by 20 at one point. On D he would just sit in a zone, hold turbo and run around swiping at the ball with the steal button all game. See the elite NBA players in NBA2K12, how the game is set up in quick match its too easy to hold turbo and dunk, so he abused it and also the game doesn't call reaching fouls accurately. Now he didn't know I had a mic I just had it off, I end up coming back and winning in the fourth quarter using basic pick and roll and pick and pop offensensive shots, and triple teamed Kobe the 4th quarter. This kid was pissed, so with one sec left in the game and me up by 8 points he pauses the game and rants, I turned on my mic and say hey kid I've listen to you talk trash the entire game and you LOST, then I told him how he doesn't play SIM or run any kind of offense, this kid went ape **** on me,lol. Then begged me to add him and play another game... I didn't add him.
Old 06-22-2012, 05:43 PM   #434
Rookie

OVR: 0
Icon6 Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

OS - redrobster23
xbox live - dukbuttrdt0ast
run with - warriors
location - bay area, ca
Old 06-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #435
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Played a close game with another sim baller.

I won 44-43.

I was the Bulls, he was the Thunder.

The game wasn't exactly close, until the last minute of the 4th quarter.
I went on a huge run in the 4th to eventually take the lead at the end.

I took the lead with a clutch 3 by Watson with 1.2 seconds left in the game to seal it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-09-2012, 12:50 AM   #436
Rookie

OVR: 0

Magicnoles send me a request use indy and dallas mostly. Straight games no cheese
Old 07-12-2012, 08:48 PM   #437
Pro

chris11sg's Arena

OVR: 11

Don't play PSN user Tambzjames. Straight Heat cheeser and had the nerve to call me a bitch after he got a cheap win.....

Anyone down for a game hmu
PSN-chris11sg

Follow me!- www.twitter.com/chris11sg
Old 07-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #438
Rookie

OVR: 1
Psn blooddiamond4

Bulls, but will use everyone except the Heat
Old 07-20-2012, 05:25 PM   #439
Rookie

letsgocavs99's Arena

OVR: 5

Letsgocavs99 (PSN)
I like to use the Cavs, but lately I've just been takjng a break from them and just making good matchups (so if someone takes Clippers, I might take Pacers or another teampretty close to the Clips)
Old 07-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #440
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

If anyone wants to run tonight hit me up GT: TheBluprint09

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »