Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-24-2012, 04:08 AM   #473
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

GT: THE CLIN1C
Team: Mavs
Run with: Any
NEW YORK YANKEES
23 27 28 32 36-39 41 43 47 49-53 56 58 61 62 77 78 96 98-00 09
Old 09-24-2012, 05:14 AM   #474
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

System: 360
GT: Phantom Phaze1
Teams: Anyone

I'm trying to get some quality games in before 2k13
Old 09-24-2012, 09:49 AM   #475
Rookie

OVR: 0

GT: Madbootes5
360/PS3 Name: 360
Team you usually run with: Anyone
Where you are located: Pennsylvania
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-24-2012, 12:22 PM   #476
Rookie

GT/psn= Jaxpe
360/PS3 Name: both
Team you usually run with: Anyone
Where you are located: Netherlands/europe
Old 09-24-2012, 12:43 PM   #477
Rookie

Platform: Xbox 360
Gamer tag: City Of BpT 43
Usually run with: Raptors/Heat

If anyone wants to add me up, and play 8-9 min quarters on simulation sliders/HOF difficultly. Please add me up! Or whatever settings u like.

I hate cheese! I usually play half court and properly. But if I'm in a hole, and losing bad I will have to differ to my super star players more often to have a chance to win!

Oh and no, no charging calls at half court like a loser and no crazy steals like a loser either lol u can do em! But not me...

Holla!!!
Old 09-24-2012, 01:35 PM   #478
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrampton
Gamer tag: City Of BpT 43
Usually run with: Raptors/Heat

If anyone wants to add me up, and play 8-9 min quarters on simulation sliders/HOF difficultly. Please add me up! Or whatever settings u like.

I hate cheese! I usually play half court and properly. But if I'm in a hole, and losing bad I will have to differ to my super star players more often to have a chance to win!

Oh and no, no charging calls at half court like a loser and no crazy steals like a loser either lol u can do em! But not me...

Holla!!!
So you play half court basketball with Miami? Nothing wrong with that, but there primary offense is pushing the tempo if they dont have a good look then they run their offense.

Charges at half court isn't being a loser, that's basketball, that's defense. I agree if done multiple times a game it's cheesey. But if it's done in the 2nd half of a close game it's legit. Cause it happens in real life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 09-24-2012, 04:16 PM   #479
Rookie

OS Tag: Rizzle213
Gamer tag: JzaJenius36
Usually run with: Celtics

Sup fellas I'm new to OS and just found this thread. I'm completely down for some sim games, team ups, league play, or whatever. I'm still playing 2k11, never bought 12 - didn't find it necessary w/ the weak draft class & holdout. Can't wait to get my hands on a new copy now tho.

Hit me up! GO C's!!
Old 09-24-2012, 07:13 PM   #480
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarDaDon
So you play half court basketball with Miami? Nothing wrong with that, but there primary offense is pushing the tempo if they dont have a good look then they run their offense.

Charges at half court isn't being a loser, that's basketball, that's defense. I agree if done multiple times a game it's cheesey. But if it's done in the 2nd half of a close game it's legit. Cause it happens in real life.

Let's not get offended, or atleast sound offended unintentionally.

Now, I apologize for not BEING SPECEFIC. So allow me to go at it again...

Multiple charges in one half around half court is cheese in my books, now I didn't say don't do it. I said you can, boo woo there are ways to avoid it. I just wanted to say that I do not. One here n there is fine, that's okay..that's not cheese.

As to my half court comment. OBVIOUSLY if I force a turn over, it turns into a transition or fast break..and that is THE MIAMI HEAT way.

But, other than that..I'm not inbounding the ball and sprinting at full speed with Wade or Bron or Westbrook or Kobe or D rose or other players of that magnitude at almost every possession.

I meant, my actual offense will be half court, Miami is brilliant in half court..offense and even defense. But Miami is even better in the transition..according to this past year.

A bosh offense and Wade/Lebron High or Low post will turn it into a half court offense...but forcing turnovers will obviously make it much more transition based or fast break.

That's what I meant.

Does all this make sense now? If any questions, feel free to voice again I'd love to go over with more specifics.

Holler if u want to play too

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »