Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 09-24-2012, 08:53 PM   #481
Rookie

VincentB's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

System: Xbox 360
GT: ItsVincentB
Team I usually run with: Washington Wizards

Last edited by VincentB; 09-26-2012 at 08:37 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-25-2012, 03:41 PM   #482
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by rizzle213
OS Tag: Rizzle213
Platform: Xbox 360
Gamer tag: JzaJenius36
Usually run with: Celtics

Sup fellas I'm new to OS and just found this thread. I'm completely down for some sim games, team ups, league play, or whatever. I'm still playing 2k11, never bought 12 - didn't find it necessary w/ the weak draft class & holdout. Can't wait to get my hands on a new copy now tho.

Hit me up! GO C's!!
If you're interested in sim team up visit the link in my signature.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrampton
Let's not get offended, or atleast sound offended unintentionally.

Now, I apologize for not BEING SPECEFIC. So allow me to go at it again...

Multiple charges in one half around half court is cheese in my books, now I didn't say don't do it. I said you can, boo woo there are ways to avoid it. I just wanted to say that I do not. One here n there is fine, that's okay..that's not cheese.

As to my half court comment. OBVIOUSLY if I force a turn over, it turns into a transition or fast break..and that is THE MIAMI HEAT way.

But, other than that..I'm not inbounding the ball and sprinting at full speed with Wade or Bron or Westbrook or Kobe or D rose or other players of that magnitude at almost every possession.

I meant, my actual offense will be half court, Miami is brilliant in half court..offense and even defense. But Miami is even better in the transition..according to this past year.

A bosh offense and Wade/Lebron High or Low post will turn it into a half court offense...but forcing turnovers will obviously make it much more transition based or fast break.

That's what I meant.

Does all this make sense now? If any questions, feel free to voice again I'd love to go over with more specifics.

Holler if u want to play too
With Miami being the face of the league and me trying to watch basketball as much I can, I watch Miami every night. Just because there the main team that's on TV.

Good fastbreak teams push the ball, even on makes from the other team. I respect that you don't try to run every possession down the court that's good, you're suppose to play like that. I play like that also. But I hate just seeing sim players passing up a good fastbreak opportunity just to keep it super sim.

Cause in real life when dudes have a good faskbreak opportunity unless it's in the 4 quarter of a tight game there not gonna be like "Ohhh let me slow it down even tho I have a decent chance to push it in transition for a bucket to run this offense just to make the person I'm playing against less happy and not on their toes as much"

But you seem to know your ****, I would love to play you. Just send me a request my GT is in my sig and when 13 comes we definitely could ball.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 09-25-2012, 10:16 PM   #483
Rookie

OVR: 2

OS Tag: DWalker7
Platform: Playstation3
Gamer tag: DragonNGX
Usually run with: Heat
Old 09-26-2012, 05:21 AM   #484
All Star

HMcCoy's Arena

OVR: 35

<----Cavs...all day, err day.
Old 09-26-2012, 11:13 AM   #485
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibrampton
Gamer tag: City Of BpT 43
Usually run with: Raptors/Heat

If anyone wants to add me up, and play 8-9 min quarters on simulation sliders/HOF difficultly. Please add me up! Or whatever settings u like.

I hate cheese! I usually play half court and properly. But if I'm in a hole, and losing bad I will have to differ to my super star players more often to have a chance to win!

Oh and no, no charging calls at half court like a loser and no crazy steals like a loser either lol u can do em! But not me...

Holla!!!
I'm gonna throw some props out here, there is a legit sim baller here, y'all.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-28-2012, 03:26 AM   #486
Rookie

OVR: 1

I've played this game for awhile and have run a sim 2k league at another sight since 2k9. Never really ventured over here but with interest some what waning at the other site, looking to move over here for games.

Platform: 360
GT: dboythagr8
Usually run with: Houston Rockets
Old 10-01-2012, 02:55 PM   #487
Rookie

MrShowtime's Arena

OVR: 5

Mrshowtime || Bannkhead (2 N's) || anyone || Canada
Old 10-01-2012, 07:26 PM   #488
Rookie

zoltranite's Arena

OVR: 8

OS Tag: Zoltranite
Gamer tag: B Sims tha Jedi
Usually run with: Anyone, but love the Rockets!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »