Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-12-2012, 06:19 PM   #537
All Star

rockchisler's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

MSU Illest is cheesy, Had Kobe at Small Forward and played the one man double team against me. Nothing wrong bringing a guy over in the paint to help but once I bring the ball up court u bring Kobe over to help and everytime I pass, its a one man double team.. Cheesy.. Oh well never have to worry bout that anymore.

Follow me on www.Twitter.com/Rockchisler

Just type [ SPOILER ] and [ / SPOILER ], without any spaces.

ROOKIE KILLER
Old 10-12-2012, 06:41 PM   #538
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentB
I didn't find a thread about online etiquette, but I have a question. I know I'm still new here, but I've played quite a few members from OS since 2k13 has released and I've always ran with the Wizards. My play style has pretty much been the same when playing each user, and I play to my team's strong suit. Anyway, today I ran against TheBluprint09 and beat him fairly easily. He sent me a few messages throughout the game complaining because I didn't play the way that he wanted me to. I found it comical because he happened to be down double digits throughout the entire game and he didn't make the necessary adjustments to slow down my offense, or keep me off the glass. We played on 12 minute quarters with HOF sim sliders and he was upset because I ran a few iso's for Crawford and Beal. I took an ample amount of shots with everyone on my team, and ran the set plays in the Wizards playbook when the time called for them. I also got out in transition when the opportunity was there. My question is; am I wrong for feeding the hot hand and hitting a few contested jumpers?
I played you before, extremely legit. Nothing wrong with how you play, you push when you have the chance and run your sets in the halfcourt. Wall and Beal definitely need iso touches there to good off the dribble.

TheBluPrrint09 is the homie but he does have a tendency to complain about some off the wall things lmao.

Just don't mind him when he does that, he's a good player he just has a different view on being sim then everyone else(everyone has a different view of sim)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 10-12-2012, 06:56 PM   #539
Rookie

VincentB's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarDaDon
(everyone has a different view of sim)
True. I'm not one to really complain, but c'mon man. Basketball is a chess match. If I'm having success pulling jumpers adjust your settings to counter what I'm doing. That's why the on and off ball defensive settings are there. Each player has different strengths and weaknesses and it's the other player's job to find out what they are.
Old 10-12-2012, 06:58 PM   #540
Rookie

OVR: 8

Rock,

I'm far from cheesy. I played a combination of man and 1-3-1 and you continued to pass across the court. I figured you would come here and post untruthful information about me after deleting me from your friends list, ha. It was a good game. Nothing out of the ordinary. Lakers vs your Pistons and I won 59-51. Man up and be honest. You are right about one thing. You never have to worry about playing me again. Take the L and move on.

If anyone here would like to play me, I'm for it. As for me having the Lakers, I've been a fan for more than 20 years, however I don't mind playing with other teams.

The team I played against was called FCS. I don't recognize that school but I'd hate to be their football team in real life. I don't think they're going anywhere this year.
Old 10-12-2012, 08:09 PM   #541
Swiitch U? lol

Rawdeal28's Arena

OVR: 33

i hardly ever play 2k online but im willing to give it a try every once in a while.

PSN: RAWDEAL28 Lakers/Clippers/Dallas/Kings thats it for right now. i mostly play with the Lakers and Clippers
I'm sure there's plenty of prostitutes you could pay if you really want vd.
Quote:
yea but will they take psn cards
Depends on what area of a hooker you would use to redeem them.

lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2012, 10:43 PM   #542
Rookie

OVR: 4

PSN: DETROITROB

Teams: Random or I will match up with who you take

I am a 40 year old fan of the game. I play as sim as possible.
I play on ball D 100% of the time.

Last edited by DETROITROB; 10-12-2012 at 10:59 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:49 PM   #543
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

I'm not trying to go back and forth on here, but VincentB you ran allot more than a few iso's for Wall, Beal and Crawford and in fact thats all you did the whole game.

Yes you did beat me the second game, but the first game i was up by at least 7-10 points before you went on a lil run and your connection mysteriously dropped.

During the second game i was very bored of your iso and try to force it into the pain offense. The fact that you never even attempted to give Nene or Okafor the ball in the post let me know what kind of player you were.

When i started shutting down your weak iso plays forcing you into shot clock cheese you still ran the same iso plays time after time.

Not to mention you played off ball the whole game and that's why you were able to get on the break so much.

Your not a person that i would want to play on a regular basis, so just leave it at that.

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 10-12-2012 at 10:52 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #544
Rookie

VincentB's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
I'm not trying to go back and forth on here, but VincentB you ran allot more than a few iso's for Wall, Beal and Crawford and in fact thats all you did the whole game.

Yes you did beat me the second game, but the first game i was up by at least 7-10 points before you went on a lil run and your connection mysteriously dropped.

During the second game i was very bored of your iso and try to force it into the pain offense. The fact that you never even attempted to give Nene or Okafor the ball in the post let me know what kind of player you were.

When i started shutting down your weak iso plays forcing you into shot clock cheese you still ran the same iso plays time after time.

Not to mention you played off ball the whole game and that's why you were able to get on the break so much.

Your not a person that i would want to play on a regular basis, so just leave it at that.
Wow. I was up by at least 15 when my connection kicked out on me during the 3rd quarter of our first game, it wasn't close. I fail to see how you shut me down, yet I was up by 10+ midway through the first quarter of both games.

I always play on-ball defense, you can't even tell who the other person is controlling on the Xbox so I'm not sure how you came to that conclusion. Look at the coaching profile for the Wizards; they're a team that will get out on the break and John Wall is a pg that pushes the tempo when the opportunity is there.

Like I said before; each player on my team was given ample opportunities to score. If my guards are hitting mid range jump shots at a high clip, I should steer away from it because Emeka Okafor needs more shots? I find it funny that you logged on to fabricate a story and complain about everything that went against you. Instead of sending me numerous messages during our games and nagging about me hitting contested shots, make the adjustments neccessary to stop them from going in.

Last edited by VincentB; 10-13-2012 at 12:10 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »