Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-08-2011, 03:30 PM   #49
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
BoricAllStar718 killed me last night, Melo and Stat are very hard to stop if used right. He Had Z-bo on lock and i could do anything that i wanted to.

Pared is also very good with the Knicks, we had a good half game until he had to go.

I may have time for 1 game right now if anyone is on.
Haha. You play very well tho. I knew I had to double Randolph from the word go, I wanted to stop Rudy's penetration(no homo). I tried to make you beat me with your roll players from long range, locking down the paint is key to beating Memphis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 10-08-2011, 08:29 PM   #50
MVP

OVR: 8
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

GT & PSN: JWiLL552 (only on 360 for now)
Any team, but my favorites are Pistons, Warriors & Nuggets
Located in the world class city of Toronto
Old 10-08-2011, 09:18 PM   #51
Pro

OVR: 6

Found our first cheeser. Some guy named PLK1580 He friend request me on XBL said he's part of the OS family and he added me from the thread.

So we play Chicago(him) vs Knicks(me). 12 minute quarters, during the 5 minute mark in the 1st Q he starts full court pressuring me. When he started full court pressing me, he also decided to go into cheese mode with Rose. 2 straight layups I adjust my D, then he drove for 5 minutes straight with Rose no lie. So i switch to a 2-3 zone, put my D settings to lockdown paint. Son drives with Rose into 4 defenders every play to end the first Q.

So second quarter starts, he's still running full court D, and forcing Rose into 4 defenders. So I quit send him a message saying he's not sim, he responds saying he plays how he plays, he doesn't see the point in running plays. Then sends a second message saying sorry, he's sim when he wants to be but likes/is so use to free-lancing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2011, 09:47 PM   #52
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

I'll be on later tonight @ around 10 or 11 P.M Central. So..hit me up if you want a game.
Old 10-08-2011, 10:33 PM   #53
Pro

Pitfighter87's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by DukeC
I'll be on later tonight @ around 10 or 11 P.M Central. So..hit me up if you want a game.
Ill be on tonight send me a request and we'll run one
Old 10-08-2011, 11:05 PM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 1

Rik Fu 3000 (360) | Thunder | Georgia
Old 10-09-2011, 02:49 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 1

JOHNNYP52

xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2011, 10:40 PM   #56
Rookie

OVR: 0

Had a real good contest with boricallstar718, good battle going into the 4th quarter until 2k servers decided to quit. smh. Fun game....good sim player...looking forward to having at it again!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »