Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 10-22-2012, 09:32 PM   #593
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

360/PS3 Name: BoricAllStar718
Team(s) you use: All 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 10-23-2012, 12:03 AM   #594
Pro

jaateloauto's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDotd
Updated the first post. I moved everything to a spreadsheet since 1. It's easier for me to manage and 2. It's easier for you guys to sort by team/location. If you see any mistakes let me know.
The spreadsheet is pretty neat but I don't think there's an easy way to sort by region, which can be pretty crucial for non-US.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:40 AM   #595
Rookie

OVR: 2

PS3 Name: dealersing
Team(s) you use: twolves

i have always played offline and tried to learn the plays, or emulate the offense nba teams run in real life. then i started playing online last weekend. oh boy, it seems like a completely different game! my record is like 0-10. i can't stop the online lebron's, d-roses, or d-wills who kept skating around. i don't really mind losing, i just want to play the game like real basketball, enjoy the great plays occasionally pulled off either by me or by my opponents. i hope i can join this league with any team, or if not, i hope like-minded gamers can add me and play me occasionally. thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-23-2012, 06:42 AM   #596
Rookie

OVR: 0

360 Name: lbdahustler
Teams You Use: Knicks, Rockets, 76ers, Grizzlies

I play sim; I'm looking for like-minded individuals to play with.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:03 PM   #597
We ain't cool de la?

eDotd's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaateloauto
The spreadsheet is pretty neat but I don't think there's an easy way to sort by region, which can be pretty crucial for non-US.
If you view the spreadsheet as a list (Go to View > List) you can sort by the column headers. You can also Ctrl + F and type in the name of the state.

Also, if you have any suggestions on how to make this more than just a list of names, feel free to throw them out there. I was thinking about adding some kind of rep system, where for every good/positive comment you get in this thread you'll get some kind of mark next to your name (maybe a + sign, or a gold star , lol) so people have an idea of what they're getting into.

I will not track wins and losses though, that's not what this is about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Con-Con
Honestly, some of the posters on here are acting like Rob Jones boned your girl while you were at work, on you own sheets BTW.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trobinson97
Mo is the Operator from the Matrix.

Last edited by eDotd; 10-23-2012 at 02:10 PM.
Old 10-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #598
Pro

OVR: 4

A rep system sounds like a great idea. Maybe have some established "SIM" players run a game or two with someone, and then they can give feedback.

Twitter: DeyTukErJeobs

Old 10-23-2012, 05:29 PM   #599
Rookie

OVR: 1

360/PS3 Name: DX679
Team(s) you use: RANDOM
Old 10-23-2012, 07:00 PM   #600
MVP

OVR: 12

360 Name: Slik2Wordup
Team(s) you use: Mainly Celtics, but I'll use most teams ranked from 4 to 20 (I hardly ever use Heat or Thunder and I probably won't use Lakers either)

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »