Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-29-2012, 02:32 PM   #609
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

360 GT: ThePhoenixSun
Team: Any team, but I like to mostly play with teams in the middle.

I've played a lot of MyTeam, TeamUp and Blacktop, but not any 1v1 yet because I don't want to play the super teams all day.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:30 PM   #610
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

360 : ST6 Rawker
Team : Raptors

looking to play a few games a week, i'm lactose ********!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:05 PM   #611
Rookie

VincentB's Arena

I got a game in yesterday against alabamarob. Dude is nice.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 01:25 PM   #612
Rookie

VincentB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillwaters
360 Name: lbdahustler
Teams You Use: Knicks, Rockets, 76ers, Grizzlies

I play sim; I'm looking for like-minded individuals to play with.
Highly recommend adding him. He's a good player.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:28 PM   #613
Pro

OVR: 6

Don't play TheBluPrint09 dude is a str8 sim cry baby,

I haven't played in 3 days because of no electricity because of Sandy. So now I get my power back and I remember that LeBron is playing the Knicks tonight, so I start looking at some footage of LeBron studying his game.

Now I got this mean itch to play with Miami, and pull off some of the moves I seen in the LeBron videos. So I hit up up ole boy(Bluprint) for a game he says okay. So we go Miami vs Memphis. First 2 play of the games from me are 2 fastbreaks. He turns the ball over of course me with Miami it turns into a oop, 2nd paly of the game I switch off ball to D-Wade to get a steal for a easy fastbreak duece. A few plays in, CPU controlled LeBron gets a steal on Rudy Gay, I have it on deny ball on Rudy Gay, when it's on deny the ball they deny the layer the ball, even sometimes tipping passes.

He sends me a message like ohhh you're playing the passing lanes this early? I'm like 1tf when was there a time limit on where you're suppose to play the passing lanes? D-Wade in real life "isn't going to be like nah let me let him get this pass through when I could obviously steal it"

Dude is str888 wack. So it turns into a blow out, me blowing him out of course. Me I play aggressive defense, I hedge manually, rotate on d manually, play the PnR manually, box out etc all on my own. He wants to then cry that I'm playing off ball to much because he keeps committing turnovers

Dude is str8 wack. I don't understand how you watch a basketball game without cringing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Old 11-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #614
Rookie

VincentB's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarDaDon
Don't play TheBluPrint09 dude is a str8 sim cry baby,
Aww man, lmao!! I stopped reading here; this dude again? Hahaha.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #615
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by VincentB
Aww man, lmao!! I stopped reading here; this dude again? Hahaha.
lmaooo it's ridiculous.

You calling me unsim because YOU'RE turning the ball over. How about you try to stop passing mid air, cross court and 10 feet away from your target against a speedy explosive Miami defense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2012, 06:57 PM   #616
Pro

OVR: 4

Played a few games with AllStarDaDon now and he is about as sim as it gets. Smooth dribble skills, runs plays, picks, screens, and plays Man D and Help D when appropriate. If I made a dumb pass, he took advantage and created a turnover, but that's exactly what happens in the NBA lol.

Twitter: DeyTukErJeobs

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »