Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 11-02-2012, 11:31 PM   #617
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Smh Allstarcheese grt the hell outta with that ima cry baby BS... You were off ball on serveral occasions and try to lie about. You did some of cheesest things I ever seen u do all because you had miami and u even started going into ranked game mode only looking to dunk and then replay them after.

You acting like u that nice when I beat u down several times in 2K12 with the Pacers and Grizzles. You always trying to run on OS and report something. MR. pass the ball to the person directly behind you under the basket..smh so garbage.

You pick Miami and flip flop the way you play defense and go str8 cheese on offense and defense. Get over ya self kid. Ya game was suspect in 2K12 and I should have known the cheese in would come out. Really what did u accomplish by beating me with best team on the game???

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 11-03-2012 at 01:57 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:09 AM   #618
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Hi i'm pretty newbie TO the online but i'd like TO add people forma playing some basketball without quitting after few seconds the game start ed..are there people available forza some 5vs 5??

System: Xbox 360
Gamertag: vaporificsmile5
AreA: naples-Italy
Old 11-03-2012, 11:17 AM   #619
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

So now you admit to playing off ball defense when you never did any of that last year. Like you really just went into off ball mode because u know how overpowered it is and you picked Miami. Then you run on here like a little kid looking for some attention from your OS girlfriends.

You really had the nerve to call me Bish ninja via message because I made an adjustment switching to zone to stop you from LeBron auto dunking. Really calling me a bish for a video game, how old are you 5??

I'm glad you typed that message on here because it would've took a whole day for you to say with the way you talk....aa
aaaa ba ba ba ba blu blueprint. I have no respect for you at all and i'm glad u deleted me so I have one less bum to play.

@ scuffychicken u must not know that the ball is slower than the player and passes will lag when an off ball player presses the steal button.

Be consistent with ya game not flip flop when u pick an overpowered team. I play the same way every time I play not looking to abuse the game and it's flaws. If I wanted to be cheesed I would've played a ranked game where I fully expect it.

If anyone not looking to cheese wants to play I'll be on at 12:00.

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 11-03-2012 at 11:52 AM.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:09 PM   #620
MVP

JasonWilliams55's Arena

OVR: 0

How about just play the game, there is more than one way to play. On-ball is USER skill, off-ball is a USER skill, sure its a bit "wack" (in my personal opinion) IF you do it all game, but to play off-ball once in a while is fine, that's a legitimate strategy to deny ball or bring help side defense, etc...

We all know the CPU defensive rotations are terrible, so are we not allowed to manually do it?

Again to reiterate, off ball is fine as long as its not all game, same with zones I don't think anyone would generally disagree with this.

If you play off-ball or zone all game, you are lame (imo) as it does take no skill to let the CPU do everything for you, especially playing on HoF difficulty level. Man up and take control of your defender, play off ball when you see an advantage, ie seeing a pass coming, bringing weak side help, trapping, etc...

If you want to play off ball all game and let the CPU play for you, go play ranked, on HoF we (community here) are trying to simulate NBA basketball and play against others that play the game, not let the CPU play for them. If I want to play the CPU I can do that offline, online I want to play another person.

Don't play on HoF and say your the "shiznit" at defense when you are letting the CPU on the hardest difficulty do it for you by playing OFFBALL ALL GAME. Also don't pick the best team or best defensive teams and then claim "my defense is dope" no its not, the CPU defense is dope. As soon as you man up and use your controller to play defense, then you can claim "dopeness".

USER skill is dope, CPU skill is wack.

To anyone thinking about claiming that what I said there is wack, whatever. I lock people down (well at least hold them down for a bit, 2k ratings will override great defense, just cause) with the Suns daily.

I play the game, win some lose some, no one is perfect. Its a game, sure it can get competitive and there is nothing wrong with taking the game seriously at times, but you need to recognize in the grand scheme, its just a game. If you don't like the way another person plays, don't play'em anymore, no one is forcing anyone to play anyone.

Last edited by JasonWilliams55; 11-12-2012 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 02:26 PM   #621
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Smh Allstarcheese grt the hell outta with that ima cry baby BS... You were off ball on serveral occasions and try to lie about. You did some of cheesest things I ever seen u do all because you had miami and u even started going into ranked game mode only looking to dunk and then replay them after.

You acting like u that nice when I beat u down several times in 2K12 with the Pacers and Grizzles. You always trying to run on OS and report something. MR. pass the ball to the person directly behind you under the basket..smh so garbage.

You pick Miami and flip flop the way you play defense and go str8 cheese on offense and defense. Get over ya self kid. Ya game was suspect in 2K12 and I should have known the cheese in would come out. Really what did u accomplish by beating me with best team on the game???
There's nothing to admit I play offball 8-12% of the time. I made a thread on OS saying why do people hate when guys play off ball. I don't switch off ball and let the computer guard you, when I switch off ball it's for a reason to manually hedge, to rotate over on a missed defensive assignment, to play the passing lanes on a obvious pass, to deny a good player the ball.

Check my 2K tendency things it says I play offball 12% of the time and I only only play offball for the reasons I mentioned above and thats it.

LMAOOOOO

I put that on my unborn son you never beat more then twice in 2K. Ive been playing you since 2k12 first time I played you I shut down Zach Randolph and your Grizzlies and you came on here like "I finally played Boric he shutdown Z-Bo I couldn't get him going great sim player."

My problems with you started that game when I had Melo and my Knicks. And Melo was cuttin ya *** in the 4th quarter and you called me cheese because I shot 2-3 fadeaways with Melo in the 4th quarter and you thought that was unsim
Quote:
So now you admit to playing off ball defense when you never did any of that last year. Like you really just went into off ball mode because u know how overpowered it is and you picked Miami. Then you run on here like a little kid looking for some attention from your OS girlfriends.

You really had the nerve to call me Bish ninja via message because I made an adjustment switching to zone to stop you from LeBron auto dunking. Really calling me a bish for a video game, how old are you 5??

I'm glad you typed that message on here because it would've took a whole day for you to say with the way you talk....aa
aaaa ba ba ba ba blu blueprint. I have no respect for you at all and i'm glad u deleted me so I have one less bum to play.

@ scuffychicken u must not know that the ball is slower than the player and passes will lag when an off ball player presses the steal button.

Be consistent with ya game not flip flop when u pick an overpowered team. I play the same way every time I play not looking to abuse the game and it's flaws. If I wanted to be cheesed I would've played a ranked game where I fully expect it.

If anyone not looking to cheese wants to play I'll be on at 12:00.
As I stated earlier I play offball 12% of the time, ive been doing this since in 2K games since I had the knowledge on how NBA defensive's work.

When people shut your offense down there quick to say you're not playing on ball. 1 there isn't a 2K bible that says you must play on ball, 2 why can't you give me props? If I shut you down on offense give me my props and stop trying to call me unsim, cheese etc. Man up and take ya *** whoopin.

Yeah I called a bitch ***** on XBL. I didn't call you that because you switched to a zone, I called you a bitch ninja cause thats what you are. A grown *** man who cries over what other grown men do in a video game. I adjust to your zone, spread the floor and put some good shooters out there, I started cuttin ya *** in the zone. Battier had bare wide open shots, the score would of been worse if Battier hit those 4 wide open shots.

I replayed the dunks to show you your mistakes when passing and how I got the dunk. If you didn't see I replayed it, went all the way back to the turnover replayed the turnover multiple times showing your user error when passing. When I play other people I replay things alot my highlights and their highlights, imma fan of basketball I like highlights it is entertainment.

I don't play the same way with every team? Damn right I don't. If I'm playing with Miami imma aggressively play defense and try to get out on the break for easy points. I didn't know turning turnovers into fastbreak points was cheese and unsim last time I checked that was Miami basketball, matter of fact not even Miami basketball just basic basketball in general.

If I'm playing with a more halfcourt team imma take time run my offense, and push the break when the opportunity presents it's self. That's the problem with guys they don't know how to adjust and there quick to call something overpowered or over used, or unsim and cheese. How about you take ya lacking basketball knowledge *** and ADJUST.

Everyone you play you bitch about. Your opinions on sim players and there game holds no concrete. You're not liked in Sim Citiy you a clown son

I'm done with ole boy,everyone who has ever played me knows I'm as sim as they come and one of the best ballers on this 2K ****. So I'm done responding to your weak *** post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2012, 02:41 PM   #622
Rookie

VincentB's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
If anyone want to play add me back or add me, no more talk about whats cheese and what not I promise :-)... I just want to play.
How quickly people forget.

But, good post JW55. Everyone plays the game differently. NBA teams don't play the same way in real life, and a user should be allowed to play to their team's strengths. If I was running with Miami, I would run my offense through LeBron & D-Wade. I'd also push the tempo when I have numbers, and get my role players going early. It's all about adjustments & player matchups. Rudy Gay isn't going to stop LeBron from getting to the cup, so raise your help defense slider, or manually rotate a player, if LeBron gets a step. If your opponent is running, lower your crash offensive boards slider to try and get back on defense.

Most of these "sim" players don't understand how the real game of basketball works. Like alabamarob said; "most dudes know player statistics, but they don't know why the statistics look the way that they do." Real NBA coaches know opposing player's weaknesses & defend them accordingly. For a 2k example, if I'm playing someone who is playing tight on John Wall at the 3 point line, I'm taking him to the rack. It's not "cheese" it's smart basketball. Sag off to the point where I'm forced to take the jumper, pass the ball to a teammate, or live with the consequences.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:34 PM   #623
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

Damn i love how people get amnesia when you beat them. From 2K12 until now i haven't played you no more than 5-8 times and in fact i destroyed you damn near every time you picked the Knicks except for that time you went ham and cheese with turn around with Melo in the 4thqtr.

Boric you are the clown for coming on a forum looking for attention from other men. Second if ya dumb *** could read you would see that i said "i play the same way every time" not i use every team the same way. Meaning i'm gonna play on ball defense and stick to my principles of SIM every time, not flip flop on people.

You can post all the little kiddie smiles you want, but it don't change the fact that your not that nice and iv'e beaten you more than once.

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 11-03-2012 at 03:40 PM.
Old 11-03-2012, 06:31 PM   #624
Pro

Quote:
Damn i love how people get amnesia when you beat them. From 2K12 until now i haven't played you no more than 5-8 times and in fact i destroyed you damn near every time you picked the Knicks except for that time you went ham and cheese with turn around with Melo in the 4thqtr.

Boric you are the clown for coming on a forum looking for attention from other men. Second if ya dumb *** could read you would see that i said "i play the same way every time" not i use every team the same way. Meaning i'm gonna play on ball defense and stick to my principles of SIM every time, not flip flop on people.

You can post all the little kiddie smiles you want, but it don't change the fact that your not that nice and iv'e beaten you more than once.
You're right we played a good 5-8 times. Ive spanked you in every matchup. I honestly don't ever recall you beating me, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and give you 1.

I honestly doubt you beat me in 2K12, I had my run with my Knicks where I used them a good 30 straight times. I don't recall me loosing much during that run I know in that run I lost to alabamarob, Dwadeheatmvp aka MrNBA2k10, Phillyfinest and EC Worldwide.

You could go back in this thread and read how much "I just got done with Boric and his Knicks real good sim player, he put a beating on me"

Matter of fact here's one of yours:
Quote:
BoricAllStar718 killed me last night, Melo and Stat are very hard to stop if used right. He Had Z-bo on lock and i couldn't do anything that i wanted to.

Pared is also very good with the Knicks, we had a good half game until he had to go.

I may have time for 1 game right now if anyone is on.
I didn't know me posting on a forum was for attention. I come on here state my opinion, give out 2K tips and talk basketball with my fellow sim heads. Just because I said don't play you if you don't want to hear crying is looking for attention? Perfect logic bro.

In that case I play the same way everytime to. Only switching off ball to play obvious open passing lanes, to hedge and defended PnR's defending on the player and situation, rotating manually on missed defensive assignments by the computer. Again I repeat for the 100th time I'm not one of those switch off ball and let the computer guard you. My on ball D is something serious in this game, ask anybody about my defense I put in work. Hence why I blew you out the 2 times we played on 2K13 and a good majority of times on 2K12.

I'm wack? Lmao ask my 98 sim friends on XBL account if I'm I'm wack in 2K, ask a good majority of this forum if I'm "wack" in this game. Lmao you a clown son

Crying over people beating you in video games looking boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn

Last edited by AllStarDaDon; 11-03-2012 at 06:34 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »