Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-12-2011, 12:59 AM   #65
Who? Giroux!

ManiacMatt1782's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenkz21
Had a real good contest with boricallstar718, good battle going into the 4th quarter until 2k servers decided to quit. smh. Fun game....good sim player...looking forward to having at it again!!!
I have played with boric too, legit sim player.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 03:21 AM   #66
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Had a great game with Boric that came down to the last minute, he had the knicks and I had the Nets. I won by 4 points I think.
Old 10-12-2011, 07:29 AM   #67
Text Battle Rec: 36-4

JerzeyReign's Arena

OVR: 43

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllStarDaDon
Haha. You play very well tho. I knew I had to double Randolph from the word go, I wanted to stop Rudy's penetration(no homo). I tried to make you beat me with your roll players from long range, locking down the paint is key to beating Memphis.
Not if used correctly. Not saying homie wasn't using them right but Mayo and Gay put in work from mid range. Once you have a guy on your hip, that pull up jumper is money in the bank. I wish I was on Xbox right now (might buy the game in November) so I can play against a Knicks user who wasn't trying to cheese it up.

Anyway, PS3 guys... leggo!! Trying to get validated. Fatleg? Phenom?
Old 10-12-2011, 01:32 PM   #68
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

OVR: 6

Don't play a guy with the GT of chris212973. I don't even know how he got my GT (maybe from here). He only knows Melo and will take damn near every shot with him.

When he's losing he will go into cheese mode trying to bump you back into backcourt violations(Glad blocking fouls are called) and bombing 3's with Melo, Billups and Bill Walker.

I beat him down twice and he did the same tactics both games.

@ jenkz21 i sent you a request.

Anyone seen ECworldwide online yet i was looking forward to playing him in 2K12 since our 2K11 games were 2-2 or 3-2 with him beating me in our series of games.

Last edited by ForeverVersatile; 10-12-2011 at 01:38 PM.
Old 10-12-2011, 01:44 PM   #69
Pro

ForeverVersatile's Arena

Have you guy's checked out your VIP stats yet, mine says i'm not shooting perfect release at all. I was very shocked to see that because i practice shots all the time. The online lag must be very bad, hopefully with a patch we can get shot feedback online.

Question: When the indicator under the player blinks that's a hint when to release right?? I sure thought it was.
Old 10-12-2011, 04:01 PM   #70
Rookie

OVR: 1

Psn: Chrisbballn
team: Detroit Pistons

"SIM OVER WIN"

A real Detroit Pistons fan since 1998 Muh'FukaZzz...
Old 10-12-2011, 05:28 PM   #71
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalutationsNJ
Not if used correctly. Not saying homie wasn't using them right but Mayo and Gay put in work from mid range. Once you have a guy on your hip, that pull up jumper is money in the bank. I wish I was on Xbox right now (might buy the game in November) so I can play against a Knicks user who wasn't trying to cheese it up.

Anyway, PS3 guys... leggo!! Trying to get validated. Fatleg? Phenom?
You're most definitely right. But I prefer to have my opponent shoot jumpers. I usually lockup low post/driving players and force jumpers. Guys who consistently get inside on me are, elprez98, mrnba2k10 and rockchisler.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
I have played with boric too, legit sim player.
Thanks for the prop guys, it's appreciated.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizzleman
Had a great game with Boric that came down to the last minute, he had the knicks and I had the Nets. I won by 4 points I think.
I loved that game. You took it to me with the Nets. Still can't believe Melo missed that shot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Throne2K11
Don't play a guy with the GT of chris212973. I don't even know how he got my GT (maybe from here). He only knows Melo and will take damn near every shot with him.

When he's losing he will go into cheese mode trying to bump you back into backcourt violations(Glad blocking fouls are called) and bombing 3's with Melo, Billups and Bill Walker.

I beat him down twice and he did the same tactics both games.

@ jenkz21 i sent you a request.

Anyone seen ECworldwide online yet i was looking forward to playing him in 2K12 since our 2K11 games were 2-2 or 3-2 with him beating me in our series of games.
I have chris on my friends list. I haven't played him yet, but his bio says greatest sim player of all time -___-

I love playing ecworldwide! He's my favorite guy to play against, we literally play like 6 games in a row, all chess matches. He helped me become a great player.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
This video game is a SIMULATION of BASKETBALL. Sure its not 100% perfect, but its pretty damn good. You will not get a SIMULATION STYLE BASKETBALL GAME by PLAYING SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT SIMULATION MEANS.

#HelloBrooklyn
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2011, 06:38 PM   #72
Rookie

OVR: 0

PSN: tank159
Team: LA Lakers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »