Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2013, 01:33 AM   #761
Pro

OVR: 4
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Been a while since I've posted my GT here, so here we go again...

Scruffychicken

Teams: Wolves, everyone else (rarely Heat, Lakers, etc.)

Love me some 12 Min. Sim

Twitter: DeyTukErJeobs

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2013, 06:52 AM   #762
All Star

Gosens6's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Add me on PSN @ VINColonel .. Always looking for some sim games
Old 03-27-2013, 11:11 PM   #763
Rookie

OVR: 2

Sorry for possibly a very silly question - is there a way to adjust sliders on the PC to play online more realistically?
Old 03-28-2013, 06:45 AM   #764
Just started!

OVR: 0

Looking to play a 7 Game Series with fellow SIMMERS...

PSN ME: mopar11no1333

Team: Pistons
Old 03-30-2013, 05:56 AM   #765
Rookie

GamerTag: lbdahustler

Teams Usually Run With: Anyone

I'm just looking for a few good sim players to compete against.

Did y'all know the 1-4 Full in the old Jazz playbook is a superset, superset meaning a play with more than six different scoring branches built into it. Another good superset is Horns 1; I don't care how anyone feels, but 2-3 Killer is a good superset to run to give your offense structure.

How many of y'all have experimented with the SAS Spurs EARLY plays located in one of the old Bulls team's playbook? It's refreshing to play good defense, force the miss, grab the rebound, quickly call one of these plays, and already have quick reads set up for the point guard.

Anyway, the play information doesn't really matter, I was just throwing these out there because I know there are some players that will go and look at them, and then there are those players that look and say, "I can stop this play" or "if I cut this off, he will be forced to make this read" and those are the players I want to play.

Hit me up with a friend request and lets see who has the best basketball strategies and not just the best techniques to take advantage of 2K's game physics.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-30-2013, 10:16 PM   #766
Rookie

Yo theblueprint, that was a great game! I wanted to finish so bad! Definitely have to play again.. Thanks for the s/o make sure to add:
EC worldwide
Barb3r v
Cali shamanism
Thablackheart
Nooblife
Boricallstar718

Last edited by westfl87; 03-30-2013 at 11:30 PM. Reason: I felt like it
Old 03-30-2013, 11:29 PM   #767
Rookie

Yea, that's bout the only way it could've been better.. Great game Vni
Old 03-31-2013, 09:19 PM   #768
bls
MVP

bls's Arena

OVR: 8

Xbox 360

GT:Soul Sirvivor

Team:Pistons

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »