Home

I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

This is a discussion on I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
Sports Game of the Year in 2020: MLB The Show 20
Best Racing Game in 2020: F1 2020
Best Franchise Mode in 2020: Super Mega Baseball 3
Poll: What's more important to you, when the time comes to purchase a game? (Click to vote)

Old 04-05-2013, 10:24 PM   #777
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Anybody on 360 right now? I need some comp
Old 04-05-2013, 11:00 PM   #778
Rookie

Re: I'm Lactose Intolerant - Hold the Cheddar and Swiss please: The Good Games Thread

Format: PS3
PSN Name: ArInZeD
Teams: Nuggets, Pistons, 76ers
Place: Hampton Roads, VA

My only rule is that you can't use the Heat or Thunder. I've seen enough shot clock cheese with KD and Lebron for one day.
Old 04-10-2013, 07:14 AM   #779
MVP

daveberg's Arena

OVR: 5

PSN - thorned95.

Am across the pond but hardwired with high speed internet.

Looking for some fun games without having to worry about turbo abusers running around in circles looking for dunks or jacking up 500 treys or having to face offball D zoners.

I run with Portland, but am looking for some classic retro match ups so I can use some of the legendary teams.

Am normally on Mon, Tue and Fri.

I'm not sure what everyone's definition of sim is here - but I like to play as close to real broadcasts as possible.

Last edited by daveberg; 04-11-2013 at 04:38 PM.
Old 04-12-2013, 12:41 AM   #780
Rookie

OVR: 1

I'm on spring break right now, so I'm looking to get some games in.

GT - DX679
Old 04-12-2013, 07:24 PM   #781
Just started!

Anyone looking to game and not play like a jerk, send me an invite! GT - WaffleTacos
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-13-2013, 08:12 PM   #782
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Looking for some sim games, gamertag in my signature below. Anytime is good right now.
Old 04-13-2013, 08:29 PM   #783
Banned

DukeC's Arena

OVR: 27

@jersez

I'm down to play. DukeC318. Just send me an invite to the Locker Room if you can. Xbox Live is having all sorts of problems right now.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:30 AM   #784
Mid-Range Mamba

iceberg760's Arena

OVR: 7

Ran a couple gms against ScruffyChicken...Good Comp/dug his gameplay ~ look forward to playing again...

--- 12 min/HOF/Sim ---
GT: Rap Junkie951 // PSN: Crown_n_Smoke

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »