Home

recruiting for 2k14 crew (we will all come together to pick name)

This is a discussion on recruiting for 2k14 crew (we will all come together to pick name) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Online forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #9
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: recruiting for 2k14 crew (we will all come together to pick name)

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourDadHasAJumpShot
Practise For the Speleng Bee...

Some of the top ranked players on xbl in that video son, all crew heads at heart.
i think this thread is for ps3...being top ranked in 2k13 dont mean anything IMO since its 3v3,no rules and halfcourt! top 20 crew right here
Old 09-11-2013, 01:38 PM   #10
MVP

ViolenceFight's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Practise For the Speleng Bee...

Some of the top ranked players on xbl in that video son, all crew heads at heart.
....That was top ranked XBL guys? I'd need to see something other than a highlight reel, but that was underwhelming in terms of showing off how good people are. Don't get me wrong, Compared to most people on black top, that was easily top tier playing...but that's also because most people on black top can't play defense, can't read the offense/defense for anything, don't make the extra pass, and would've thrown up some contested shots simply for the sake of selfishness. Fun video though, enjoyed it despite the fact that it seems like I'm trash talking(I'm really not, I just see guys playing actual basketball and beating people...and I always believe playing basic basketball will win more games of blacktop than what most idiots do in that mode).

Hopefully all the people I asked on PSN are still in for 2k14, because I really want to see where my group of friends ends up on the leaderboards for Crew Mode.

PSN: ViolenceFight
Instagram: @ViolenceFight
Old 09-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #11
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by 19LloydBanks82
i think this thread is for ps3...being top ranked in 2k13 dont mean anything IMO since its 3v3,no rules and halfcourt! top 20 crew right here
A: Poster doesn't specify system
B: "crew heads at heart"
C: top20? way to aim low son
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2013, 01:59 PM   #12
Rookie

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by ViolenceFight
....That was top ranked XBL guys? I'd need to see something other than a highlight reel, but that was underwhelming in terms of showing off how good people are. Don't get me wrong, Compared to most people on black top, that was easily top tier playing...but that's also because most people on black top can't play defense, can't read the offense/defense for anything, don't make the extra pass, and would've thrown up some contested shots simply for the sake of selfishness. Fun video though, enjoyed it despite the fact that it seems like I'm trash talking(I'm really not, I just see guys playing actual basketball and beating people...and I always believe playing basic basketball will win more games of blacktop than what most idiots do in that mode).

Hopefully all the people I asked on PSN are still in for 2k14, because I really want to see where my group of friends ends up on the leaderboards for Crew Mode.

I totally get your point, thats all that vid is, a highlight reel.. its cut from 3 games that weren't that competitive... i just made it quickly in a get hyped for crew sense.. we play real ball, avg around 18ast, play team defense.. there is at least 3 top15 players in there, including the #1 ranked player.. there is NO outstanding blacktop gameplay featured on youtube, there simply isnt enough comp.. hoping that crew will bring it to a new level, separate the loud mouths from killers..

and if they hate then let em hate and watch the ranking pile up

Last edited by YourDadHasAJumpShot; 09-11-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 09-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #13
Banned

19LloydBanks82's Arena

Quote:
A: Poster doesn't specify system
B: "crew heads at heart"
C: top20? way to aim low son
aim low? lol top 20 crew in 2k11 and that in 5 months
Old 09-12-2013, 03:25 PM   #14
All Star

beast10's Arena

OVR: 36

Quote:
YOU PEOPLE BETTER PRACTICE

i'd beat yall. all i see is extra passes, everything else is the black-top normal.
Old 09-19-2013, 03:26 AM   #15
Rookie

wouldve been cool to play with you, im a defensive minded guy myself. I started recruiting for my own crew tho. goodluck on yours bro

old psn First-Draft-
new psn mlnD-gAmEz-
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-12-2013, 02:37 AM   #16
Rookie

TwoEASY DID YOU remove me from the crew? I seen your invation and I accepted it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Online »