Home

Hey Portland?

This is a discussion on Hey Portland? within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-24-2009, 03:58 PM   #1
MVP

babyfat9's Arena

OVR: 14
Hey Portland?

Would you be able to post your 2k8 Classic Rosters again. Thank you.

1991-2008 roster files?

Monsters of the Midway
Chicago Bears

Last edited by babyfat9; 03-24-2009 at 04:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2009, 11:38 PM   #2
MVP

OVR: 23
Re: Hey Portland?

http://rapidshare.com/files/11951538...time_teams.z36

http://rapidshare.com/files/146288010/2006.z36

http://rapidshare.com/files/14451252...ember_11th.z36

http://rapidshare.com/files/213206970/2008_olympics.z36

if theres anything youre looking for thats not here let me know and i'll see if i can dig it up.
Old 03-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #3
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

i'm playing as the celtics in the 1986 playoffs...just finished the series with the bulls, winning 3 games to 1. i lost game 1 at home and then ripped off 3 straight.

but game 3 in chicago was a blast...won 133-130 in overtime. parish went off for 41 pts. and 19 rebs., and dennis johnson, who couldn't buy a bucket all game, was clutch down the stretch nailing 2 big jumpers.

this game is a BLAST to play, and these rosters are unbelievable. thanks again, blazer!

(i traded in 2k9 some time ago - this will probably be my last basketball game unless substantial changes are made. but i have everything i need with this game).

had a question, blazer: with your rosters during any particular season, is there any way that I (MYSELF) can create more players to make an extra team or more? or has your created players maxed out that particular roster for that season? would appreciate any help...thanks!
Old 03-25-2009, 11:38 AM   #4
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
had a question, blazer: with your rosters during any particular season, is there any way that I (MYSELF) can create more players to make an extra team or more? or has your created players maxed out that particular roster for that season? would appreciate any help...thanks!
to do this load up a default roster or one with plenty of free cap slots. create 12 guys you want for a team for example if you want to create the 92 twolves put all the guys on the wolves and get the appearances and everything just how you want them cuz you wont be able to edit them later (save the roster as a template if you wish to make changes later and re-do the process). then start an association with the wolves and then export the team from the save screen. then exit and load up the 1992 roster and also load up the 92wolves team and then you can save the roster with that team permanantly on the roster. if you want to delete the allstar teams i created you could add up to 10 additional teams to a roster and it would be possible to play an almost full league association.

the lame thing about 2k9 is youre not able to export teams with caps or the faces all go to default and created teams need the original caps to remain untouched or they glitch out. so i dont have as much flexability as last year.

if you have any more questions or need any suggestions or more help let me know.

Last edited by portlandblazer; 03-25-2009 at 11:40 AM. Reason: grammatical error
Old 03-25-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

thank you very much!! your help is appreciated!!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »