Home

DC's Dunk Edits

This is a discussion on DC's Dunk Edits within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
College Football 25 All-In-One Recruiting Guide: Do This, Not That
Madden 25 Review: Stalling in the Red Zone
Good AI in Football Games Is Way Too Rare

Old 10-26-2010, 06:42 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: DC's Dunk Edits

I know you can with 45 but it eliminate The flashy nature that dunking provide. That's what I meant when I said simulation gone too far. I don't mind a flashy dunks cause this is a videogame. Yea I know ray Allen don't normally dunk with two hands but in my videogame I would not mind looking at that.

With those edits especially standing dunks you might as well get rid of dunking altogether
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-26-2010, 08:53 PM   #26
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

OVR: 17

Well if you're looking for 360 windmills from Ilgauskus then u might as well forget about these edits. We strive for realism!
Old 10-26-2010, 09:24 PM   #27
Rookie

mizyel's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCEVO
I know you can with 45 but it eliminate The flashy nature that dunking provide. That's what I meant when I said simulation gone too far. I don't mind a flashy dunks cause this is a videogame. Yea I know ray Allen don't normally dunk with two hands but in my videogame I would not mind looking at that.

With those edits especially standing dunks you might as well get rid of dunking altogether
this is for realism... youre in the wrong thread man just put dunking ability @ 100 if you want flashy / dunks with flare..
Old 10-27-2010, 10:21 AM   #28
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by V!n$an!+y
Have you even tested them? The 25's I see are guys that don't dunk... Mike Bibby, DJ. Augustin, etc.

I believe the 45 ratings still enable them to dunk. Plus, there are still guys with 50+ with the highest rating at 85.
Yeah the 45 does enable the player to dunk. Tyreke is set at 45 and I got a few dunks off with him during the game even one in traffic(Even though he rarely if ever had a dunk in traffic) These edits are spot on, that other guy may want to play NBA Jam or something.
Old 10-27-2010, 11:43 AM   #29
Rookie

No I just don't see the point of eliminated flash or just putting dunking that low. I get excited and pump up slam a hard flashy dunk with rose but I can't see too much with these edits and a 55 dunk rating.

Sim just goes too far in these forums. My games I get realistic stats especially in shooting percentage but I can care less if ray Allen or Deng do a one handed dunk or two handed dunk

What I don't like is low rated sinkers having the ability to spin and hop step dunk but these edits don't fix that because its hard coded so a patch would be needed for that restriction. So I not gone knock the hustle if y'all find these edits fun by all have a great time but don't expect everyone to agree and voice his/her opinion

Also where are the layup rating edits. That's another thing that look fishy you get rid of flashy dunks but keep flashy layups and just how there few players that dunk with flair there few players that finger roll with flair and connect at a high percentage so I SMELL BIASED AND BS
Old 10-27-2010, 01:05 PM   #30
MVP

Crossover1's Arena

If u read the last post from Dakkon, u would notice there are edits for layups. Go play NBA JAM if u want crazy dunks from Ray Allen!
Old 10-27-2010, 01:16 PM   #31
Pro

EvanRG's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCEVO
No I just don't see the point of eliminated flash or just putting dunking that low. I get excited and pump up slam a hard flashy dunk with rose but I can't see too much with these edits and a 55 dunk rating.

Sim just goes too far in these forums. My games I get realistic stats especially in shooting percentage but I can care less if ray Allen or Deng do a one handed dunk or two handed dunk

What I don't like is low rated sinkers having the ability to spin and hop step dunk but these edits don't fix that because its hard coded so a patch would be needed for that restriction. So I not gone knock the hustle if y'all find these edits fun by all have a great time but don't expect everyone to agree and voice his/her opinion

Also where are the layup rating edits. That's another thing that look fishy you get rid of flashy dunks but keep flashy layups and just how there few players that dunk with flair there few players that finger roll with flair and connect at a high percentage so I SMELL BIASED AND BS
Dude, you are in the wrong thread for sure.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-27-2010, 01:51 PM   #32
Rookie

On that spreadsheet I see layup package edits but I don't see layup rating edits. Look fishy if u ask me. Like I said I would probably take the package edits but I'm not going no where near those ratings edit

They make no sense and now they are looking biased because of lack of layup rating edits and I thought this was a sim thread. Only sim on dunking but NBA jam is cool for layups...lol yeah ok but I'm done I voice my opinion so......

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »