Home

Geebo's Essential Rosters for Association.

This is a discussion on Geebo's Essential Rosters for Association. within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-20-2010, 10:45 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 41
Re: Geebo's Essential Rosters for Association.

How are the injuries set? Are players' injury statuses based on the latest 2K Share update? This is for off-line, I want to use the rosters with all of the edits but not injuries. I know they reset in Association.
Old 12-20-2010, 11:16 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps
How are the injuries set? Are players' injury statuses based on the latest 2K Share update? This is for off-line, I want to use the rosters with all of the edits but not injuries. I know they reset in Association.
Unfortunately for quick play, non-Association mode all injuries are present as they were in the 12/15 official update. This is a problem 2k needs to fix. There should be an option to have all injuries reset to play quick games at full strength

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers
Italia Azzuri National Team

Old 12-21-2010, 04:10 AM   #19
Rookie

I am currently working on an edited version of my rosters with DC dunk edits and more coach profile adjustments., and other fine tuning. Stay tuned.

EDIT: I have redone all coach profiles, adjusted tendencies, and have added DC dunk edits to 10 teams so far. Should have 2.0 up in a day or so. I am contemplating lowering all players defensive rebounding by atleast 5 and possibly raising offensive rebouding to fix the lack of offensive boards. Thoughts? Any suggestions are welcome.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers

Last edited by Geebo; 12-21-2010 at 06:27 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 08:44 AM   #20
Rookie

OVR: 0

thanks dude. much appreciated
Old 12-21-2010, 01:58 PM   #21
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geebo
I am currently working on an edited version of my rosters with DC dunk edits and more coach profile adjustments., and other fine tuning. Stay tuned.

EDIT: I have redone all coach profiles, adjusted tendencies, and have added DC dunk edits to 10 teams so far. Should have 2.0 up in a day or so. I am contemplating lowering all players defensive rebounding by atleast 5 and possibly raising offensive rebouding to fix the lack of offensive boards. Thoughts? Any suggestions are welcome.
Do you feel lowering d reb and raising off reb would mess sim stats up in association? I have noticed in my association so far sim stats on off boards are right on the money. It can be a problem at times for my team which I play all the games for but i have got my slider adjustments so off boards are not to far off.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-21-2010, 02:02 PM   #22
Pro

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geebo
Any suggestions are welcome.
Not sure if you want to do this or not since changes are permanent, but changing weights for certain players would change their player model and make them appear more like themselves.

Drew Bledsoe on the Clippers, Carl Landry on the Kings, and Derrick Carracter on the Lakers are all guys who look thin in the game but are bigger in real life. There's probably a lot more.
Old 12-21-2010, 02:09 PM   #23
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by travis72
Do you feel lowering d reb and raising off reb would mess sim stats up in association? I have noticed in my association so far sim stats on off boards are right on the money. It can be a problem at times for my team which I play all the games for but i have got my slider adjustments so off boards are not to far off.
Your right I didn't think of that I will leave them the same.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers

Old 12-21-2010, 02:11 PM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifriedrice
Not sure if you want to do this or not since changes are permanent, but changing weights for certain players would change their player model and make them appear more like themselves.

Drew Bledsoe on the Clippers, Carl Landry on the Kings, and Derrick Carracter on the Lakers are all guys who look thin in the game but are bigger in real life. There's probably a lot more.
I might tinker with this before a final release, not sure yet.

New York Knicks

New York Yankees
Green Bay Packers

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »