Home

99-00 season (360 only)

This is a discussion on 99-00 season (360 only) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2011, 08:47 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: 99-00 season (360 only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
what about teh sonics and jazz? did you swap the players over to the current jazz and thunder or did you just leave em off?
I traded/swapped all of the Jazz and Sonics/Thunder players before I started the season. Also filled the Bobcats with the top 12 free agents. Jordan is the starting pg and it's sad. -lmao- I'm loving every game.
Old 02-04-2011, 01:33 PM   #74
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
again, i originally wanted to do home up and away and chant playlists but just had too many problems getting them to work properly so i put that on hold since the in game sounds will make do but mainly couldnt stand hearing those same 2k songs over and over again during timeouts and player of the game so this really just adds a bit of nostalgia and helps you feel like your watching a game from 1990 or 2000.

i stream from my pc to xbox so if anyone needs help with burning to disc and transferring to 360 hdd you will need to ask someone else but i can help with streaming or anything else.

LOL man tell me about it, Ive been hating those songs for years so I just turn it off.

I ended up opening one of Reuben's files last night and Copying some of the songs themes and chants onto a CD but it was so late I didnt get to get all of the ones I wanted to, so ill finish that up tonight

Then Ill just add accordingly to the teams and players and hope that there are no issues with the playbacks as im playing... the NBA theme, the Bulls intro and some of the others, Shaq and Dwights personal themes.. Love the idea of it
Old 02-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #75
Rookie

OVR: 3

PB, how do I create a team using created players without the issue with ruined faces? For example If I wanted to put the 2000 lakers onto the 1991 laker team and then move this team into a new roster?

I tried this, but the created lakers team ends up with the 76ers logo at midcourt and the players are all in black.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 3

Also any way to edit coaches, i.e. I've two Phil Jacksons for 1998, one on the Bulls and one on the Lakers.
Old 02-10-2011, 05:45 PM   #77
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5

Stuff like this is what makes the $60 spent for the game all the more worth it, IMO. Thank you so much for these rosters.I just started a 76ers association and I'm loving playing with Iverson.
Old 02-10-2011, 06:13 PM   #78
Hall Of Fame

VDusen04's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
Stuff like this is what makes the $60 spent for the game all the more worth it, IMO. Thank you so much for these rosters.I just started a 76ers association and I'm loving playing with Iverson.
How do you like playing with the rest of those Sixers? I struggled to find a third player with the ability to score (AI, Kukoc, Lynch?)
Old 02-10-2011, 07:56 PM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones
I agree. I'm so glad 2K didn't take DLC approach for these retro seasons but allowed users to create their own rosters and share. You know they could have done DLC seasons and made some of us pay easily up to $100. (60 plus 4 roster downloads)

Omg, do you remember when Fight Night asked $10 for 3 DLC fighters.... EA... my god.
Old 02-11-2011, 01:02 PM   #80
Rookie

Jim Jones's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
How do you like playing with the rest of those Sixers? I struggled to find a third player with the ability to score (AI, Kukoc, Lynch?)
I gotta say..I've played two games so far and I've gone off with Tyrone Hill of all people.. 20 and 14 first game, 14 and 12 second game. I've kind of struggled shooting with Kukoc actually but I'm doing well with Lynch at the moment. Eric Snow actually has a nice little spot up jumper though if you can draw a double team away with Iverson and kick it out to him.

Last edited by Jim Jones; 02-11-2011 at 01:05 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »