Home

99-00 season (360 only)

This is a discussion on 99-00 season (360 only) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-19-2011, 05:27 PM   #17
Pro

CD90's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: 99-00 season (360 only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
the roster is very incomplete at that point, i can uplaod it for you but if you were planning on making a 99 or 01 season you might be better off just dl ing the individual caps.
Yeah i want to make a 00-01 Roster.
The problem is: you got about 10player renamed that were rookies in 00-01 (for example Morris Peterson)
And i also would like to have player names called instead of numbers (Duncan instead of number 21)
So it would be great to have a look at your earlier version of this roster.

Last edited by CD90; 01-19-2011 at 05:30 PM.
Old 01-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 0

I FINALLY got the rosters to work. Heckuva job man! I played a game with the Knicks vs. the Heat & it was outstanding. Awesome work.
Old 01-20-2011, 06:30 AM   #19
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
and to answer your q from the other thread yes adding caps to already exported teams should work.
Great, thought so. Yeah may try that, exporting original 96 Sonics and 98 Jazz and then adding them to your 2000 roster for total flexibility.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:46 PM   #20
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

AWESOME job on these, pblaze!!

Guys... make sure you fix del negro's name (the "o" is missing) and then make sure you clone him to the created Bucks team. (you'll need to drop the other "del negr" player and then make sure you fix the rotation and minutes, but it only takes a minute).

also, make sure you fix dickey simpkins name as well (caught that one too).

As a Celtics fan I want to thank you for nailing one of my favorite players on that team, Adrian Griffin. LOVED that guys ("old school" was his nickname then). though that team stunk they were fun to play with. i played a game against the cavs and lamond murray torched me for 38 points and i lost by 13 on the road. fun stuff!! many thanks!!
Old 01-20-2011, 04:33 PM   #21
All Star

OVR: 49

pblaze was wondering why you didnt make C.A.T. for grizz they were still in Vancouver. Just wondering?

Also have found tons of great stuff with hex editing check out that thread. And , No no short shorts yet.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-21-2011, 11:56 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
AWESOME job on these, pblaze!!

Guys... make sure you fix del negro's name (the "o" is missing) and then make sure you clone him to the created Bucks team. (you'll need to drop the other "del negr" player and then make sure you fix the rotation and minutes, but it only takes a minute).

also, make sure you fix dickey simpkins name as well (caught that one too).

As a Celtics fan I want to thank you for nailing one of my favorite players on that team, Adrian Griffin. LOVED that guys ("old school" was his nickname then). though that team stunk they were fun to play with. i played a game against the cavs and lamond murray torched me for 38 points and i lost by 13 on the road. fun stuff!! many thanks!!
Why do you need to create another Vinny Del Negro? Can't you just rename the one there. There's a player last name Dickenson to. Can't remember which team.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:17 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazz1
Why do you need to create another Vinny Del Negro? Can't you just rename the one there. There's a player last name Dickenson to. Can't remember which team.
if i recall, once he's on a created team, his name can't be edited. you have to edit him on the actual bucks team, and then move him to the created bucks team.
Old 01-21-2011, 12:18 PM   #24
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grazz1
you dont need to create another vinny del negro but for the created teams vinny del negre you will need to release him and add the fixed one then redo the rotations.

michael dickerson is on the grizzlies. and dickey simpkins actual name is dixon so its not that big of a deal. its funny that some players such as terry cummings and bimbo coles are able to be shared in a roster but not individual caps. whats funnier is that cummings and del negro are in the name database but are considered inappropriate.

and the reason i didnt create a separate grizzlies team is the black alts were debuted that season before becoming the regular unis in the next season (without memphis on the front of course)

Last edited by portlandblazer; 01-21-2011 at 12:20 PM. Reason: ^ haha, beat me to it!

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »