Home

99-00 season (360 only)

This is a discussion on 99-00 season (360 only) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-02-2011, 07:39 PM   #65
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
we would have beaten the pacers for sure. such a stacked team, that summer we traded jermaine oneal and brian grant for dale davis and a washed up over weight shawn kemp. we were still good until the end of the season and just fell apart and were never the same.

has anybody tried downloading the music? if anyone is interested and cant get the playlists working i can post what my playlists look like.
Could you post what your playlist looks like?

Sent from my T-Mobile G1 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-02-2011, 09:58 PM   #66
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
Re: 99-00 season (360 only)

Quote:

has anybody tried downloading the music? if anyone is interested and cant get the playlists working i can post what my playlists look like.
I did... Not all the songs, but a number of the organ music, and the theme songs (nbc, tnt, cbs, fox, espn) and it's awesome!

took me a bit to understand the playlist thing as i've never done that before. but once i got the drift of things it went quicker.

I saved them to my roster, and then saved my settings, and then saved my profile. I was losing them each time i started the game up, so it's more than just saving the roster file, for sure.

takes a bit of time to burn all the music and then copy it to the hard drive, but well worth it. thanks for sharing!

(for the theme songs i mentioned, go to the music thread here and go to the very bottom post on page 5 - they're all there).
Old 02-02-2011, 10:01 PM   #67
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
does downloading the music work the same way as downloading a roster using the transfer kit?
no... you need to burn the songs onto cd's and then copy them to your hard drive from the cd's. you then have to create each song as an individual play list on your 360's hard drive. once done, then fire up your game and go to features and then to 2k arena music. when you go right or left with the arrows it brings up your music in alphabetical order. if you right or left trigger, you can have specific songs played to each individual arena, and also to individual player.

you could literally spend HOURS doing this... i'm not that patient, and just did the generic stuff (organ music, and the like). but you could really do this up...
Old 02-03-2011, 03:10 AM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Having done the 1991 rosters I saw that only 1 team averaged below 100 points that season, and the nuggets gave up an amazing 130+ points per game...yikes!!
Wish I could figure out how to replicate this with 2k's sim engine AND have fun/realistic games that you play.
Old 02-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #69
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
we would have beaten the pacers for sure. such a stacked team, that summer we traded jermaine oneal and brian grant for dale davis and a washed up over weight shawn kemp. we were still good until the end of the season and just fell apart and were never the same.

Yep.. that was one deep team, sheesh

I honestly am going to play a season with them

Now, what music are you referring to?

And why is it when I edit accessories and come back to the game another day it never saves my edits?
Old 02-03-2011, 06:11 PM   #70
MVP

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Yep.. that was one deep team, sheesh

I honestly am going to play a season with them

Now, what music are you referring to?

And why is it when I edit accessories and come back to the game another day it never saves my edits?
in the first post i put up two links of some custom music i use with reubens music to use with this roster and my 89-90 roster. my playlists are included in the download but im not sure if anyone knew how to import the playlists onto their own pc or if it was even possible.

and for the accessories, do you have living rosters or auto save on?
Old 02-03-2011, 09:47 PM   #71
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

I just Dl the roster from 2kshare so I didnt get the songs...

Ill DL that file though, thanks a bunch... are the songs labeled though?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-04-2011, 02:17 AM   #72
MVP

OVR: 23

89-90 and 99-00 playlists.txt - 0.02MB

ok heres a notepad of how i set up my playlists for the 90 and the 00 rosters. you will need the music (option #1) from the custom music thread and the two downloads
(http://www.zshare.net/download/85416708121f1cea/

http://www.zshare.net/download/85417583dd176784/)
from my original post in this thread. i used the mp3gain (http://mp3gain.sourceforge.net/ program to set the db level at 98 for the songs in the downloads i posted but the music in reubens file is a lot quieter so i suggest dl ing mp3gain and adjusting the db to match, its really easy, you can just open an entire folder and select all and it takes a few minutes but all songs will be the same loudness.

you dont have to set up the playlist exactly like i did but just remember that songs used for long playlists should have reverb. i labeled (reverb) on songs i added reverb to and reubens will say "long" or "tipoff".

i like to put some songs multiple times in the "long" playlists so they are more likely to be played since theres over a hundred songs, ya know songs like we will rock you etc... songs that get played in all arenas every game.

again, i originally wanted to do home up and away and chant playlists but just had too many problems getting them to work properly so i put that on hold since the in game sounds will make do but mainly couldnt stand hearing those same 2k songs over and over again during timeouts and player of the game so this really just adds a bit of nostalgia and helps you feel like your watching a game from 1990 or 2000.

i stream from my pc to xbox so if anyone needs help with burning to disc and transferring to 360 hdd you will need to ask someone else but i can help with streaming or anything else.

Last edited by portlandblazer; 02-04-2011 at 02:20 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »