Home

Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List

This is a discussion on Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-06-2011, 12:05 PM   #9
DJ
Hall Of Fame

DJ's Arena

OVR: 47
Re: Hardwood Classic Rosters - Compiled List

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Dan... I was able to get "version 1" up onto 2K Share. I've done 3 versions, the last two being a .ROS download file for the Xport Transfer Cable. But the first one is solid, just missing a few other players I added, and I cleaned up some of the other clutter.

I am working on the 1994-1995 Season and have a target date of March 1st (if not sooner) for completion. Post 1 updated to reflect this...
Nice! If you can, PM me a list of guys you are missing and I'll add them myself.

1994-95, another good season. Man, I'm going to be playing 2K11 for YEARS now with all these classic rosters. I just wish we had a court editor so we could have authentic courts to go with the rosters.
EA Sports PGA Tour (PS5)
PGA Tour 2K23 (PS5)
Super Mario Bros. Wonder (Switch)
Old 02-06-2011, 07:39 PM   #10
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
Dan... I was able to get "version 1" up onto 2K Share. I've done 3 versions, the last two being a .ROS download file for the Xport Transfer Cable. But the first one is solid, just missing a few other players I added, and I cleaned up some of the other clutter.

I am working on the 1994-1995 Season and have a target date of March 1st (if not sooner) for completion. Post 1 updated to reflect this...
mkmarsh33, any thoughts on doing the 97-98 season at all? jordan's last year with the bulls? it would go with the theme of the game....
Old 02-07-2011, 12:17 PM   #11
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

OVR: 21

Does anyone know of a mid 1970's roster for PS3?

I really want to play as the Buffalo Braves, but have no idea how to replicate those players from that era myself...

For that matter, how about the old skool ABA?

Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2011, 04:23 PM   #12
gtm
M*t*l F*r*v*r

gtm's Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingV2k3
Does anyone know of a mid 1970's roster for PS3?

I really want to play as the Buffalo Braves, but have no idea how to replicate those players from that era myself...

For that matter, how about the old skool ABA?

Thanks!
I am so with. We need a 1970's season or decade roster. This is one era that no full roster set has been done. Please do one ratings guys.

CLICK ME==> NY Mets Dynasty Page

I'm the only person on the planet that says sports games AI should be tested in cpu/cpu mode

U.S. Navy Veteran (Disabled Vet)

"Life, Liberty, And Pursuit Of All Who Threaten It"
Old 02-07-2011, 06:06 PM   #13
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

70's would be really difficult, i don't know of any roster makers who specialize in that era. it would be awesome though if it were to happen. but the lack of 70's uniforms and playing games on current courts would ruin the experience for me
Old 02-07-2011, 06:18 PM   #14
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by GaryT531
70's would be really difficult, i don't know of any roster makers who specialize in that era. it would be awesome though if it were to happen. but the lack of 70's uniforms and playing games on current courts would ruin the experience for me
Good point on the uni's...some teams (like Warriors, I believe) have 70's throwbacks and some like NYK and BOS, etc. didn't change too much...

It's not realistic, but a game based on the old ABA would be pretty AWESOME, IMHO...
Old 02-07-2011, 09:56 PM   #15
MVP

Sellaz32's Arena

OVR: 9

I have been working on a retro roster that has 6 ABA teams included. (68 Pipers with Hawkins, 70 Rockets with Haywood, 72 Colonels with Gilmore and Issel, 72 Utah Stars, 73 Virginia Squires with Dr. J and Gervin, and the 70 Pacers) along with several other retro teams I have yet to see. What is cool about making retro ABA teams is that you can use create a team and not worry so much about logos. In fact, some logos work perfectly for ABA, (i.e. Virginia Squires) I am gonna post details about the whole project soon.

www.remembertheaba.com has a lot of detail on the ABA and was very helpful.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-08-2011, 12:04 PM   #16
Senior Circuit

KingV2k3's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sellaz32
I have been working on a retro roster that has 6 ABA teams included. (68 Pipers with Hawkins, 70 Rockets with Haywood, 72 Colonels with Gilmore and Issel, 72 Utah Stars, 73 Virginia Squires with Dr. J and Gervin, and the 70 Pacers) along with several other retro teams I have yet to see. What is cool about making retro ABA teams is that you can use create a team and not worry so much about logos. In fact, some logos work perfectly for ABA, (i.e. Virginia Squires) I am gonna post details about the whole project soon.

www.remembertheaba.com has a lot of detail on the ABA and was very helpful.
WOW

VERY Cool...

Please keep us posted and thank you!

Hopefully, this will be for PS3?

If you're doing NBA teams as well, is there any chance of a mid 70's Buffalo Braves being included?

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »