Home

**NBA 2K13 sig shots**

This is a discussion on **NBA 2K13 sig shots** within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-11-2011, 03:02 PM   #241
Banned

OVR: 22
Re: **NBA 2K12 sig shots**

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
1Rose, definitely love all of the work you've done on these. The Jordan Crawford, Nick Young, and Rashard Lewis among my favorites no doubt.

Haven't seen the LBJ work of art yet, but definitely appreciate all you're doing on these.
Appreciate the love man. It's stuff like this that makes me want to keep doing them.

I remember I used to just do them for fun, but glad now that everyone can appreciate the time and effort I put into each player.

Also small change to Tracy McGrady:

SF: Release 76
SB: Jump Shot 15
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 03:06 PM   #242
Rookie

OVR: 4

Now after looking at your Wade sig I don't know if that is how his looks. I like the base but the form seems to be a bit off. I believe you have shot form as release 75, and it seems like that form has him shooting more from the left as apposed to his right( if you understand where I'm coming from).

Take a look at this vid and let me know what you think 1rose.

http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_u...?v=HxVkOVljbAA
Old 10-11-2011, 03:24 PM   #243
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Rose
Appreciate the love man. It's stuff like this that makes me want to keep doing them.

I remember I used to just do them for fun, but glad now that everyone can appreciate the time and effort I put into each player.

Also small change to Tracy McGrady:

SF: Release 76
SB: Jump Shot 15
The first one you did was great and his sig also seems difficult and was it head for you to find the right one cause very year 2k messed up his shot more and more
Old 10-11-2011, 03:32 PM   #244
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

Quote:
I'm sorry you NAILED Lebron. I hate Lebron James BUT you nailed him to the point hes fun to play with...

WE should all chip in and get you a new pair of Derrick Rose sneakers for doing this for us
Old 10-11-2011, 03:50 PM   #245
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I'm sorry you NAILED Lebron. I hate Lebron James BUT you nailed him to the point hes fun to play with...

WE should all chip in and get you a new pair of Derrick Rose sneakers for doing this for us
I appreciate that I really do.

You just saved Sac_KiNg a rant I was going to go on for trying to tell me my D. Wade was wrong.

It's just, a sig edit is like an opinion, everyone is going to have one. Am I always right 100% of the time? No, and do I know everything there is to know about NBA players? Of course not, but I do do my research and I put the time in to create the best representation possible so you guys can enjoy it and at the end of the day they are "1Rose's" edits and not "1Rose's plus 900000 other people who think they're right too edits". So at the end of the day if you don't like it, or think it's off, that's your opinion and you have free reign to create your own. Just trust that I do put the effort and time into each player to make sure they are as accurate as they can be.

With all that said...

Darren Collison:
SF: Release 50
SB: Jump Shot 39
Fadeaway: J Small Kick 2
FT: Lean

Iso Crossover: 6
Iso Behind Back: Behind Back 4
Iso Stepback: Stepback 5
Iso Sizeup Escape: L2 Back 2
Layup Package: Pro Guard

Sock Length: Medium Socks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-11-2011, 03:57 PM   #246
MVP

PrettyT11's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Exactly, the point I'm trying to make. When you're editing his jumper. You're editing his SET shot. The contested shots and fadeaways are taken care of by the other fields that you can edit in his signature animations and will be translated in game.
Actually that is not correct. I seen you post about it a previous post and now this. Whatever shot form you give a player determines his form and release on every jumpshot in the game except fadeaway if you give a guy one of the player specific fadaways. So by changing his shot form you not only changed his release on his set shot but also his contested, escape dribble pull up, pull up, spin jumper, hop jumper, post fade, post hop shot, and post shimmy shot. So it's not as simple of a change as you are trying to make it.

For those that aren't going to want to believe what I am saying here is a simple test to prove I am right. Go edit the default LeBron or any player and change his shooting form to Magic's. Now scroll through all of the shots and watch all of that players shot will be one handed push shots.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:59 PM   #247
Rookie

OVR: 2

Much props to you rose. Many of your edits are pretty accurate.

Could I take a look at taj Gibson again. The base is find but the form I believe is wrong cause he doesn't release from his shoulders. He release from the front of his face if u know what I mean.

I think form 9,17, or 25 or you can find a better one but let me know what I think
Old 10-11-2011, 04:13 PM   #248
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyT11
Actually that is not correct. I seen you post about it a previous post and now this. Whatever shot form you give a player determines his form and release on every jumpshot in the game except fadeaway if you give a guy one of the player specific fadaways. So by changing his shot form you not only changed his release on his set shot but also his contested, escape dribble pull up, pull up, spin jumper, hop jumper, post fade, post hop shot, and post shimmy shot. So it's not as simple of a change as you are trying to make it.

For those that aren't going to want to believe what I am saying here is a simple test to prove I am right. Go edit the default LeBron or any player and change his shooting form to Magic's. Now scroll through all of the shots and watch all of that players shot will be one handed push shots.
I really don't understand the point you are trying to make. I thought it was pretty clear that if you edit a player's release form, it's going to change it for every shot? When I say that the contested shots and fadeaways are taken care of by the other options in the game, means you don't edit the players jumpshot to what those look like, because those will taken care of when you get his set shot form down.

Where did I say that it was a simple change?

Anyway, it still doesn't change the fact that you're still editing a players SET shot when you edit his jumper.

Last edited by 1Rose; 10-11-2011 at 04:15 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »