Home

The Classic Simulation 94-95 Season

This is a discussion on The Classic Simulation 94-95 Season within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-21-2011, 05:54 PM   #1
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
The Classic Simulation 94-95 Season

Hello Guys working on a 94-95 Season.
Whats In included:
Description of season:
Quote:
The 1994–95 NBA season was the 49th season of the National Basketball Association. The season ended with the Houston Rockets defeating the Orlando Magic 4 games to 0 in the NBA Finals to repeat as champions.
Notable Occurrences
Quote:
The Houston Rockets became the lowest seeded team to ever win the NBA Finals, winning as the sixth seed in the Western Conference.
The 1995 NBA All-Star Game was played at America West Arena (now known as US Airways Center) in Phoenix, Arizona, with the West defeating the East 139–112. Mitch Richmond of the Sacramento Kings was named the game's MVP (Most Valuable Player).
Midway through the season, Michael Jordan returned to the Chicago Bulls after a failed attempt at a minor-league baseball career. His announcement consisted of a two-word fax: "I'm Back". Since the Bulls had already retired his number 23, he returned wearing number 45. However, he changed back to 23 during the playoffs.
An era came to an end as the Boston Celtics played their final season at the historic Boston Garden.
The Portland Trail Blazers played their final season at Memorial Coliseum.
The Chicago Bulls played their first game at the United Center.
The Cleveland Cavaliers played their first game at Gund Arena (now known as Quicken Loans Arena).
Due to extensive renovations to the Seattle Center Coliseum (now known as KeyArena), the Seattle SuperSonics played their home games at the Tacoma Dome, in nearby Tacoma, Washington.
Grant Hill became the first rookie in professional sports to lead fan balloting for the NBA All-Star Game.
The Orlando Magic became the first of the four late-1980s expansion franchises to reach the NBA Finals. They were swept in four straight games by the defending-champion Houston Rockets.
Lenny Wilkens passed Red Auerbach to become the NBA's all-time leader in wins, which stood for 15 years.
In an effort to increase scoring, the NBA's competition committee voted to shorten the three-point field goal line to a uniform 22 feet around the basket beginning this season and lasting through the 1996-97 NBA season.[1] Orlando Magic forward Dennis Scott set a then-single season record for most three-pointers made with 267 during the 1995-96 NBA season (Later surpassed by Ray Allen, who notched 269 three-pointers in the 2005–06 NBA season).[2] The NBA would revert back to its original three-point field goal parameters of 23 feet, 9 inches (22 feet at the corners) at the start of the 1997-98 NBA season.[3]
The Western Conference Finals series between the San Antonio Spurs and Houston Rockets was notable for the lack of home team success. The home team lost each of the first 5 games of the series, with the Rockets finally breaking through with a home win in Game 6.
Quote:
Top seed San Antonio Spurs
Season MVP David Robinson (San Antonio)
Top scorer Shaquille O'Neal (Orlando)
Playoffs
Eastern champions Orlando Magic
Eastern runners-up Indiana Pacers
Western champions Houston Rockets
Western runners-up San Antonio Spurs
Finals
Finals champions Houston Rockets
Runners-up Orlando Magic
Finals MVP Hakeem Olajuwon (Houston)
Realistic Ratings and Tendencies By Paul Pierce
Play Books By Paul Pierce
Accessories (Help needed)
Age and Number Editor (Help needed)
Hex and REDitor Edits (By Paul Pierce)
Suns (Completed)
Spurs (Completed)
Lakers (In Progress)

ANY HELP WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!!
Thank You
Post any questions, comments or concerns here!

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2011, 07:10 PM   #2
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: The Classic Simulation 94-95 Season

are you gonna hex their appropriate jerseys in?

also ever though about hexing courts (replacing some courts with CAT courts to better reflect the times like Portblazer did for his last roster in 2k11)
Old 11-21-2011, 07:14 PM   #3
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlpimpmonsta
are you gonna hex their appropriate jerseys in?

also ever though about hexing courts (replacing some courts with CAT courts to better reflect the times like Portblazer did for his last roster in 2k11)
Yes I will have that stuff edited in the game. Also on your post on that DLC thread you dont need DLC for REDitor'd rosters FYI.

Old 11-21-2011, 07:18 PM   #4
yellow

23's Arena

OVR: 65

Did you hex those hidden Suns players into the game?
Old 11-21-2011, 07:19 PM   #5
Rookie

OVR: 9

Wooo yes a 95 roster and a 97 roster for 2k12
Well im going to finish my project good luck to you too cause it really does take a loong time when I have school and stuff
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-21-2011, 07:27 PM   #6
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Did you hex those hidden Suns players into the game?
Yes I can I haven't done any hex edits yet but I will add in the suns jerseys and others that are fit off of hokups list
Quote:
Originally Posted by hizkijah
Wooo yes a 95 roster and a 97 roster for 2k12
Well im going to finish my project good luck to you too cause it really does take a loong time when I have school and stuff
Yeah I cant wait for more classic rosters to come out

Old 11-22-2011, 10:00 AM   #7
MVP

stlpimpmonsta's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Yes I will have that stuff edited in the game. Also on your post on that DLC thread you dont need DLC for REDitor'd rosters FYI.
i am aware of not needing it with rosters now but if someone has a roster with the players hexed from the dlc, im sure you need it.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:23 PM   #8
MVP

GaryT531's Arena

OVR: 19

Suns should be a created team so they have accurate color based jerseys. Same for the sonics and pacers. none of these teams have their 95 jerseys in the game. if possible, see portlandblazers 1992-93 2k11 roster as an example.

like for example airmatic's classic teams are pretty good, like his 94 warriors team. but he has golden state's current uni. can't get an authentic feel using a uni from 11 on a team from 94. I may sound critical, but just trying to be helpful and productive. hope this helps.

looking fwd to this roster, 95 was my all time favorite nba season. the nba was loaded that year. the top 5 seeds in the west all won at least 55 games. that will never happen again.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »