Home

NBA 2k8 Classic Rosters for PS3

This is a discussion on NBA 2k8 Classic Rosters for PS3 within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-15-2008, 03:07 PM   #1
Banned

OVR: 3
NBA 2k8 Classic Rosters for PS3

I worked on it for a good while and added alot of missing people like Bill Russell , Oscar Robertson, Earl Monroe, Wilt Chamberlain , Julius Erving, Walt Frazier, Elgin Baylor. Plus much more I fixed up rosters there pretty well done I will say. Rotations may need a little adjusting I just did that real quick but I think everyone will be pleased with the rosters if you want the Megaupload link im me at jtfalcon83 this is my aim name and if you dont got it email me at [email protected]. And if you dont have either my myspace is myspace.com/jterror89. This is legit files Im sure everyone will be pleased with it.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-16-2008, 11:43 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: NBA 2k8 Classic Rosters for PS3

I think this is really good stuff, a step in the right direction for us PS3 users. Because it would probably take a ton of work for us to do like 360 did and get rosters for every year in the NBA, I think this is the best bet - to assemble one roster with every teams 'all time' lineup. Russell, Bird, Pierce playing together ... Magic, Kareem, Kobe ... Shaq, Penny, TMac, Dwight ... Dr. J and AI ... the possibilities are endless, and this is gonna be a lot of fun to play. Thanks dude.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:34 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1

Sickness with the rosters dude, you put some time and effort into them.
Old 06-21-2008, 04:19 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

LingeringRegime's Arena

OVR: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALEBRON23
I worked on it for a good while and added alot of missing people like Bill Russell , Oscar Robertson, Earl Monroe, Wilt Chamberlain , Julius Erving, Walt Frazier, Elgin Baylor. Plus much more I fixed up rosters there pretty well done I will say. Rotations may need a little adjusting I just did that real quick but I think everyone will be pleased with the rosters if you want the Megaupload link im me at jtfalcon83 this is my aim name and if you dont got it email me at [email protected]. And if you dont have either my myspace is myspace.com/jterror89. This is legit files Im sure everyone will be pleased with it.
I just sent you an e-mail, thanks for making these available for the community!!!
Old 08-31-2008, 03:48 AM   #5
Rookie

I also have send you an e-mail
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-31-2008, 07:07 PM   #6
Rookie

So how can I get the rosters, i have been trying other downloads and they are grat. I really would like to add all the teams to my availability. my email is [email protected] if you could sent them to me I greatly appreciate it
Old 09-01-2008, 11:35 AM   #7
Rookie

Hello,
I'm a fanatic fan of NBA team classic. I would like to try your
Classic roster
thanks in advance

my email is [email protected]
Old 09-01-2008, 04:02 PM   #8
Pro

OVR: 10

I definitely want to try out your rosters. Please send or link me to them. Big thanks.

Any possibility of you listing what classic teams are in the roster?

[email protected]

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »