Home

The NBA 2K12 "SiM-WoRLD Roster Project (for 360)

This is a discussion on The NBA 2K12 "SiM-WoRLD Roster Project (for 360) within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-13-2012, 07:44 PM   #801
Rookie

bt21milton's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The NBA 2K12 "SiM-WoRLD Roster Project (for 360)

If you put up a paypal I'll be happy to donate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #802
Banned

OVR: 0

Amazing!!!
Old 02-13-2012, 08:01 PM   #803
Don't Kill My Vibe

Paul Pierce_OS's Arena

OVR: 61
Hold the presses here for a second! You have been telling people that you have been editing!!!! You guys are taking a 3 week break and telling people your editing!!! I just lost all respect for this roster. And don't think I'm wrong here either you guys have been talking to you I know and telling people this. This is a disgrace to the community! I was just starting to gain respect for this roster!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Twitter: @__JonathanLucas
Old 02-13-2012, 08:12 PM   #804
Pro

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Hold the presses here for a second! You have been telling people that you have been editing!!!! You guys are taking a 3 week break and telling people your editing!!! I just lost all respect for this roster. And don't think I'm wrong here either you guys have been talking to you I know and telling people this. This is a disgrace to the community! I was just starting to gain respect for this roster!!!

Please don't come in and post this kind of stuff. If you have a problem with the roster or the crew making it, that's fine, but please keep it to yourself. Constructive criticism has been welcomed, but what you are doing is just straight up talking smack with the sole purpose of getting under the crew's skin. It's annoying to have the post/page count inflated for those of us who come to the thread looking for information.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:14 PM   #805
NBA 2K Production Assistant

bedwardsroy19's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:

With all do respect, some people on here need to get a life... It's a videogame for God's sake.

I will never understand the reason behind posting in somebody's thread to belittle another person's work or effort
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-13-2012, 08:21 PM   #806
MVP

jersez's Arena

OVR: 15

Quote:
I think that vtcrb was trying to say that they should give more updates on releases. And on the other note no roster is ever perfect.

That was my opinion, compared to how the default game played to the sim world I consider it perfect because I feel as if I get a realistic game. I get realistic stats and gameplay so imo that's perfect. And it wasn't directed to vtcrb just in general the ungrateful gamers. So please don't twist my words. I know he was requesting that they update the progress, but we shouldn't be hounding them like they're 2k we have to respect their lives and efforts.

Last edited by jersez; 02-13-2012 at 09:28 PM.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:22 PM   #807
MVP

youALREADYknow's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:

... the propaganda and misdirection that a few people on here are throwing out on an ongoing basis is really getting old fast.

There are simple ways for anyone (see 2KShare) to see first-hand the changes that have been worked on and continue to be worked on. I'm not going to go back-and-forth and continue these childish quarrels.

This is precisely why I personally avoid the forums when working on the roster. Back on topic please.
Old 02-13-2012, 08:25 PM   #808
Basketball Reasons

Drewski's Arena

OVR: 23
Feel sorry for the dudes who made this roster. Just know there are plenty of cats who love this roster set. You'll always hear more negative outbursts than positive.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Last edited by Drewski; 02-13-2012 at 11:09 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »