Home

"IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER"

This is a discussion on "IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER" within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #81
MVP

sheredia's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: "IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
eek......
any updates?.....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-07-2012, 01:00 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sheredia
any updates?.....
Heres the thing. We could upload the file as is right now and it would be a great standalone roster to play with. But after using Reditor for a bit, I've come to realise the unused potential of this program.

Ive got a few things I was going to put exclusively on my roster, but seeing as how this is Imperial's "retirement" roster, I've decided to share my exclusive features on his roster file.

Don't want to spoil the secret. No its not Dleague Teams, been there done that. The only hint I'll give is that it is a feature that Chris Smoove made me think of when I was watching one of his youtube videos.

Hopefully everything will be done in the next 4-5 days. Honestly I want this roster dropped like yesterday, so I'm going to try my best to get it done fast! Damn 2K should pay US for this **** were about to drop. Sorry for the extended delay people. Me personally, I'd drop the roster ASAP, but with all the freezing on these "Other" rosters, we want to take the time to test every fail point to make this one Epic roster.
Old 07-07-2012, 09:04 PM   #83
MVP

gausec's Arena

OVR: 13

This is shaping into the best if not one of the best roster's on OS, keep up the great work guys.

Everyone went pro from the 2012 Kentucky team even the ball boy!
Old 07-08-2012, 12:53 AM   #84
MVP

sheredia's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAROCKAFELLA
Heres the thing. We could upload the file as is right now and it would be a great standalone roster to play with. But after using Reditor for a bit, I've come to realise the unused potential of this program.

Ive got a few things I was going to put exclusively on my roster, but seeing as how this is Imperial's "retirement" roster, I've decided to share my exclusive features on his roster file.

Don't want to spoil the secret. No its not Dleague Teams, been there done that. The only hint I'll give is that it is a feature that Chris Smoove made me think of when I was watching one of his youtube videos.

Hopefully everything will be done in the next 4-5 days. Honestly I want this roster dropped like yesterday, so I'm going to try my best to get it done fast! Damn 2K should pay US for this **** were about to drop. Sorry for the extended delay people. Me personally, I'd drop the roster ASAP, but with all the freezing on these "Other" rosters, we want to take the time to test every fail point to make this one Epic roster.
barockafella, i'm not one to complain.....so whenever it's released is fine with me. imperial's first version is hands down my favorite roster, so that's why i can't wait for this one. i really appreciate the attention to detail. thanks again for the time and effort.
Old 07-08-2012, 02:14 AM   #85
Rookie

OVR: 0

To Be Honest I Dont Like Any Other Roster On 2k Share Aside From Imperials And yours B-Rock I Hope You Can Find Time To Update Your Outside Court Roster its Really Fluid And Fun But A Tad Dated But Enjoyable Nonetheless Keep It Up Guys And Im Looking Forward To This Roster Been Followling it Just As Much As Nba Free Agency Lol
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 10:39 PM   #86
Rookie

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Realitey
To Be Honest I Dont Like Any Other Roster On 2k Share Aside From Imperials And yours B-Rock I Hope You Can Find Time To Update Your Outside Court Roster its Really Fluid And Fun But A Tad Dated But Enjoyable Nonetheless Keep It Up Guys And Im Looking Forward To This Roster Been Followling it Just As Much As Nba Free Agency Lol
Im really sorry its taking this long, but between me adding teams and Imperial assigning new full playbooks, its becoming a little overwhelming. Not to mention my special addition. This roster is sick! I cant wait to finish. Im just waiting for imperial to finish his final list to pass to me so I can hook up the additional teams, and it'll be a wrap.

I will make a street roster with a current roster as soon as I finish this one. I was just waiting for 2ksports to drop their final roster for the summer.
Old 07-11-2012, 11:04 AM   #87
MVP

sheredia's Arena

Quote:
Im really sorry its taking this long, but between me adding teams and Imperial assigning new full playbooks, its becoming a little overwhelming. Not to mention my special addition. This roster is sick! I cant wait to finish. Im just waiting for imperial to finish his final list to pass to me so I can hook up the additional teams, and it'll be a wrap.

I will make a street roster with a current roster as soon as I finish this one. I was just waiting for 2ksports to drop their final roster for the summer.
good things come to those who wait.....
Old 07-11-2012, 12:40 PM   #88
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:

AWEsomeeee lmaoo im even more stoked now your street rosters are tuff looking forward to it and i dont mid the wait i mean i check on it every day to see the status but i dont get impatient you guys are doing us a favor and it takes alot of man hours to be able to do all the things neccsary to have a clean roster the way you guys do im looking forward to the final product whenever that is its well worth the wait thanks again bro dawg

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »