Home

"IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER"

This is a discussion on "IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER" within the NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2012, 10:15 PM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: "IMPERIAL'S RETIREMENT ROSTER"

LOVE this roster, the only thing I'd personally change, which is minor, is the color of the headbands for the 02' Kings, other than that (which i'd do myself if I knew how), LOVE this roster.
Old 04-18-2012, 11:26 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCAROLINAKID
Did you use CF look-alikes for your roster or created players?
I did a little of both. I don't really like using CF look a likes unless it's pretty close. I mostly like the created players on 2k share or I'll create them myself.
Old 04-19-2012, 08:24 AM   #11
Twitch/YouTube: Fiddy14

Fiddy's Arena

OVR: 32

dumb question, what did you do with the actual classic teams on the file? update those as well? or just left them how they were default out of the box?

just curious..

great work.. thanks and happy retirement!!
http://www.youtube.com/@Fiddy14

Favorite Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
New York Mets
Cleveland Cavaliers
Cleveland Browns
Notre Dame Fightin Irish
Liverpool FC
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 11:54 AM   #12
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy
dumb question, what did you do with the actual classic teams on the file? update those as well? or just left them how they were default out of the box?

just curious..

great work.. thanks and happy retirement!!
In terms of attributes, I left that untouched. Added the missing players, accessories, & sneakers to all players. Fixed certain mistakes that 2k sports made.( players that didn't belong, changed players to left handed that are suppose to be.) Adjusted the coaches profiles a little bit on all teams. Some players had dunk packages added to them that had nothing at all. The play books I left alone. Wanted to keep that section mostly in tact. Oh, also changed Eddie jones number to 25, that's what he wore in 98'. Changed Kareem to Lew Alcindor on 71' Bucks. I tried to keep it as legit and simple as possible. Hope this was helpful. Peace
Old 04-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #13
MVP

OVR: 23

eddie jones was #6 in 98. basketball-reference isnt always accurate with the uni numbers
Old 04-19-2012, 05:12 PM   #14
MVP

MavsManiac4Life's Arena

OVR: 11

Xbox 360? Any way you could get these up offline?
Old 04-19-2012, 05:36 PM   #15
MVP

ewingandoakley's Arena

OVR: 23

Awesome roster man. I loved your rosters last year and love them even more this year. Thanks and enjoy retirement!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Griffey Jr
Why should I stretch? Does a cheetah stretch before it chases its prey?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Damon
I just go out and play.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2012, 08:23 PM   #16
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by portlandblazer
eddie jones was #6 in 98. basketball-reference isnt always accurate with the uni numbers
I strongly felt that he wore #6 also. Then when I double checked all the teams and saw he wore # 25. I still felt it was wrong. So I googled the 1998 lakers playoff pictures. Some pictures had both numbers. It didn't make sense. The last thing I did was go into my massive basketball card collection for that year. And saw he had number 25 on most. So I said to myself... could be wrong also? Thats when I decided to switch it. I even saw him play that season twice when he came to NY & NJ, but I don't remember which one he wore. You guys change it if you want to. I didn't have any problems with the rest of the numbers. Just that one. The other problem I had was Herb White on the 71' Hawks. I thought for sure he was black. Then I kept seeing posts of him being white, so I changed him. I figured I was wrong. I saw a black and white team picture of the hawks of that year which wasn't very clear. In the picture the guy wearing 34 looks like he has an afro and dark skin. Who knows??

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball > NBA 2K Last Gen > NBA 2K Last Gen Rosters »